No words needed

WARNING, SPG, INAPPROPRIATE THINGS AHEAD, for mature open minds only⚠️⚠️⚠️ (But who cares since ya'll still continue anyway😃)

--------------------

"...I want to--"

Yor pulls him in her room, her face is red as she covers his mouth. Felix flushes red too as they eye each other. Both if them takes a deep breath, Felix starts by caressing Yor from her shoulder to her waist, then to her butt.

Yor let out a tiny gasp, her hand freed his mouth in doing so. She is still puzzled, she thinks he might be drunk so she leans close to his face to sniff any alcohol but she didn't catch any scent. She eyed him and understood...

His eyes glanced at her lips, then back to her eyes as if to ask permission. Yor blushes and shyly nods...

Felix smiles, relieved, and leans to kiss her. He hand lays behind her head and his other hand on her ass.

"If this goes on, it'll be my first time with a man-"

Yor's thoughts were cut off as she felt his dick harden.

"It could be the first time I'll be s-sucking a dick too! B-b-but I don't think I'm ready for that!" She thought.

Felix felt her tensed up so he pulls away.

"Relax..." Felix caress her face.

Yor breathes in and out, then she hums to indicate that she's ready to continue. Felix leans again to kiss her and Yor is kissing back this time.

"Open..." Felix orders.

Yor opens her mouth a little as they make out. Her mouth gradually opens more as they involve the tongue in. They feel their warm breaths against their face mixing up. Yor wraps her arms around Felix's shoulders, Felix gropes Yor's boobs and she moans.

"L-let's take this to bed." Yor shyly said and avoided his eyes.

Felix lets her get comfortable on her bed as he takes off his top.

"--Oh, wait. I'll get some condoms--"

"--No need!" Yor exclaims.

"--I'm taking pills..." She confessed.

"So, this isn't your first time?" Felix crawls to bed.

"Erm-- it is ..--with a man..." Yor mumbles but Felix heard.

"So, you've done it with a woman before? That must be so hot..." Felix blushes.

"--I didn't. It's just... with, you know those things?" Yor describes using her hands to shape it.

"Huh? ........Oh! You have those?! If you have it with you we could use it." Felix suggested.

"I only have a tiny vibrator in my bag."

Yor reaches for her bag on the side table and gets it out to give it to Felix.

"How do you use this? I only see those dick things.... Um- If you're comfortable, do you mind showing me how you pleasure yourself with it? Hehe..." Felix adorably ask.

"He's so cute!" Yor thought.

Yor feels shy as Felix hands her the vibrator back. She shyly tugs on the rim of her pants and observes Felix who is holding his dick down under his pajama. Felix saw her looking at it so he brought out his shaft, her eyes widen and looks away taking of her pants first.

"You don't have too if you don't want to do it. It'll be just our first time afterall!" Felix gave her a reassuring smile.

"No, I want to!" Yor said with dignity.