Someone is after her

Monday has come, Loid decided to attend his "work" at noon so that his possibly-pregnant-wife wouldn't help in carrying heavy stuffs of Yor as she moves in.

"Aren't you supposed to go to work! C'mon! At least hand me a lamp to carry! I'm not feeling any symptoms anyway!" Y/n tries to get some lamps from Loid's box.

"You haven't even been to a doctor! Which I will appoint you tomorrow! So you're not going to lift anything heavy." Loid snatched the lamps and chuckles away.

As Loid takes the boxes to Yor's room, Y/n turned to Yor and pulls her by the window.

"Why did you agree to take this job and live with us?" Y/n glares at her.

"Well, I told you before, Dawn. I'm not assassinating anyone and the government seems to find Single women suspicious and put them to jail. So, I decided to payback the favor of financially supporting me and my brother and accept what your husband offered. Plus they won't find me suspicious if they will inspect of me while inside your home." Yor explains.

"I see.... Well, you know I trust you with our daughter's life whenever we live you two alone. I know how your cooking sucks so I'll teach you along the way you stay here." Y/n said.

"I understand." Yor answers.

"And don't you dare teach my daughter anything about assassinating! Trust me, Anya just punched her classmate whennI taught her to defend herself especially her friends." Y/n sighs.

"I-I understand... Does your husband know you were a spy? He seems nice..." Yor asks.

"No, he doesn't." Y/n lied.

"Oh. Then what do you both do when you met?" Yor questions.

"I'm a lawyer, he was my client when a patient assaulted him while he was on medical training in Hugaria and we won the trial. He's a Psychiatrist now. He was also a widower when his wife dies and Anya was just a year old." Y/n told her their made up story in case she tells someone.

"Oh..." Yor kinda felt bad for Loid.

"I thought you adopted your daughter or have her hair colored. Maybe it was her biological mother's hair color." Yor added.

They started to get comfortable with talking to each other for a while then Loid finally moved all the boxed to Yor's room.

"You can unpack now, Yor-san!" Loid areives and flops next to Y/n.

"Excuse me, Y/n-san~" Yor leaves to unpack.

"I see you two are getting along well?" Loid leans his head on Y/n's shoulder.

"Hm. It's kinda nice to have a female friend." Y/n softly smiles.

"I'm glad. I've never seen you go out as friends with the same gender. I'll make sure to make time so you can have a Girls Night out." Loid caress her arms.

"Whoa! We're just starting to rebuild our friendship! How about we plan on a nice honeymoon first? We haven't really celebrated our marriage yet..." Y/n chuckles.

"Right... What do you want to do on our honeymoon? --Except for making a child?" Loid ask.

"Well, other than that especially~ I guess, I want us to go to Hugaria. You know, that one time when where we hang out as teenagers?" Y/n requested.

"Ah! You mean the one we used to sneak out of training? The Planetarium? I heard it was newly renovated." Loid informs.

"Really--"

"I'm done packing." Yor annouces.

The couple came in to check, they looked around to see how did she do.