Goal diggers

**Loid's POV**

I have twins on the way, I'm finally having kids with the woman I love.

Honestly speaking, I'm panicking and very stressed about the children and Operation strix all coming on my shoulders at once...

But I will make everything work. Anything for the future of this world and my family.

Right now, my mission is accompanied by a bad weather. Let's hope it won't result in the same...

--Though I am already expecting Anya's test results will earn another Tonitrus bolt.

Memorizing is not an option already from the entrance exam, I have to retrieve the answer sheet before they could grade them so I have a chance to revise it.
.
.
.
I got my disguise, there is actually a problem with me walking around but the school's security is still strict with the staff around here.

The location where they hid the exam papers is very secure with vaults. Not like with the admissions before, I must not leave any traces...

"Oh?"

I stop on my tracks as I recognize my wife's ex-boyfriend, Daybreak...

Does he have a mission here? I heard he was terminated from the Ostania branch...

Let's see how this bastard work as a spy...

I take cover to observe, he's clearly not blending in. His moves are sloppy, he's making unnecessary actions...

*sigh*

How did Dawn fall for this guy?

--He's heading for the North wing too? HE'LL MESS UP MY MISSION!

This idiot is going right for the guards' pattern of patrolling the place!

Daybreak is panicked from checking them, he climbs the pole and surely he will be caught--

THESE GUARDS ARE INCAPABLE OF GUARDING AT ALL!

HE KNEW HE WON'T BE SEEN FROM THEIR CONE OF VISION?! IS HE ACTUALLY GOOD?!

Now this guy is going straight for the door, how disappointing that he carelessly breaks the window of the door.

Daybreak, you're acting like a theif--No. Actually, a thief can do better than you...

I have to cover this f*cker's traces now by making the Soccer club in position of to blame. I apologize in advance Soccer club on behalf of this idiot spy...

What a pain in the a**, Daybreak! Maybe you should've absorbed a thing or two of being with Y/n for 6 years of relationship with her! 6 YEARS OF MY SUFFERING!

Daybreak casually walks in hallway to the vault, he jumps behind a statue from realizing that there was a guard. Since he's such a clutz, he broke the statue where he was hiding.

"WHO'RE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE AT THIS HOUR?!" The guard yells after being alerted.

"I have a task to do in the vault." Daybreak answers.

"The vault? Are you a teacher, sir? Please provide me your ID." The guard insists.

"ID?" He questions.

He tries to look in his pockets and had nothing so he must be winging it.

"Hey, you know me! The Informatics guy!" He lied.

"No ID, no entry. Please leave." The guard denies him.

"C'mon, let me go just this once~" Daybreak tries to negotiate.