The one that sees the future

Today is a wonderful morning in the Forger household, Anya got up more early than before as she is getting a dog today!

She bursts in her parents room with Y/n already dressed, sadly, not for their planned occasion.

"Mama! Good morning! Are you excited too?" Anya hugs Y/n's hips.

"I am! I just need to sign some papers for Mama's business down the nearby cafe, okay? I'll be back once the breakfast is ready." Y/n kisses Anya's head.

"Mama didn't cook?" Anya worries.

"Sorry, I didn't have the time, baby~ But I gave Yor the recipe. She'll do just fine as Mama! Promise me you will finish it!" Y/n went for the door.

"I'll see you later, don't wake up Papa until the breakfast is all ready, understood? Bye~" Y/n rushes out.

Anya is left standing on the foyer, anxious about how their food will become.

"Anya hope it's better than before..."

She went to the living room in the meantime to play with her Bond-man toys.

"Anya-chan! Ohayo(Good morning)! The food will be ready in 30 minutes... probably." Yor greets her.

"Hai~(Yes)" Anya answers.

**Anya's POV**

Anya is playing with her Bond-man action figure to keep her fear of eating breakfast down and keep her hopes up for a cute dog.

"Bond-man! Do you think Anya will get a cute dog like her?"

Anya continues to play spy until Anya hears Papa scream in their room. Papa eventually came out and looks for Mama.

"Y/n? Y/N?!" Papa panickingly ask for Mama.

He looks at Anya nd walks to her.

"Your mom is home, right?" He ask.

"Mama went out to the cafe to sign something." Anya gave Papa the newspaper.

Papa slowly calms down and ruffles my hair. He then sits in the dinning table and have his coffee there.

Papa still has nightmares of losing Mama, so Papa has been acting weird ever since she left for a week.

(Breakfast)

Aunty Yor prepared the food, Anya is not surprised to see some burnt parts but at least it's not totally coal.

"Here you go, Anya-chan! Enjoy!~"

"Hai."

Anya will finish this!
Anya promised to Mama that she will finish this!
Anya will get the reward after finishing this!

MY CUTE DOGGY REWARD!!!!

----------

Y/n soon arrives just as Anya was just finishing her meal. Loid greets him with a side hug and a kiss on the head.

"More work?" Loid asks.

"Just a few proposals, they're mostly ahead of our time but hopefully I can approve it once we tripled the stocks last year." Y/n explains.

"Of course, you always don't approve of something if you can't afford it thrice. Just don't forget to call me if your business is piling on you." Loid looks at his wife with worry.

Y/n nods with a smile in reply.

"Mama! Hurry and eat! Anya has to get her reward!"

Anya pulls Y/n and made her sit down to eat. Yor anxiously serve Y/n her plate as she knows it might not fit her standards.