Games of the Generals

The Games of the generals is the game where no matter how many stars a General has nor his subordinates has, a Spy is unstoppable to kill them easily...
Until a Private comes in the game...
--------------------

(Italia)

The Forger family arrives safely in the Magnus manor, although there is no welcome party. The manor seems pretty busy with all of the patriotic decorations everywhere.

"Father, are you hosting a grandeur party? We could've moved our visit next week so we can't bother the event you'll be hosting." Y/n said apologetically.

"The house is humongous, figlia(daughter)~ You won't bother us! You and your husband can even participate during the games. Son-in-law is quite the sporty. I would love to show him off!" Vincenzo chuckles.

"I'd like to join." Loid smiles.

"I'll just spectate. I don't want to stress myself even more." Y/n holds her head.

"What is the matter? Is it my future grandchildren?" Vincenzo worries.

"No-no. It's a serious matter but we should just discuss later after dinner once I relax." Y/n smiles.

"I understand. I'm happy you're opening these problems to me so that we can solve it all together as a family." Vincenzo pats his daughter's shoulder.

"I'mma go rest after I unpack our luggage. I'll just watch the games from a balcony or something." Y/n shrugs her father.

"I'll be in the field once the games starts, father." Loid said.

The two are shocked by how Loid addressed Vincenzo. Vincenzo just pry it by chuckling away.

"You call him father now? Too cringey, Loid! We've only been married for a few months, and we met father just a few weeks ago." Y/n laughs.

"--And we made a child not long after we got married. I don't see anything wrong for me to call him that, honey."

Loid wraps his arm around Y/n's shoulder and they walk to their room.

"Loid. The culprit must be participating in the games. It will go on for 2 days, and the yard will be full of military officials. I say you scout from the ground, and I watch from above when the games happen." Y/n plans.

"Will do. Please have as much rest you can have today. Even if I said I won't let you have these kinds of work, I still need you to watch my back." Loid said.

"I'll try to calm down in the serenity floor or just float on the open pool. I can't help but be anxious that this person might be holding my twin brother hostage while waiting for my father and I's DNA results. Father talked about liking my twin before he was even born and the fawn in the serenity floor that reminds father of my twin and that fawn is his favorite. I can't imagine how will he react of ever my brother is alive and not dead when he was born." Y/n said.

"He'll be over the moon. His family kept getting bigger." Loid guessed.

"I'd like to get to know him too, you know! I'd like to know if he grew up to be just like mom or he has any of lom's features... I would be happy of he's like a boy version of mom but I would laugh if he looks like dad!" Y/n laughs.

The couple stops from seeing Anya playing spy with her toy gun and trying to be discreet in the halls.

"Now, what is she on about?" Y/n chuckles.

"Anya!"

Loid calls out to her and Anya flinched. Loid picks her up once they got to her.

"Papa, there is a lingering culprit in the mansion. Anya can stop them!" Anya whispers to Loid.