Where the hell is my wife?!

Loid just finished his mission of keeping the minister of Foreign affairs in his place. Another mission that comes with it is breaking up with the minister's daughter...

Karen is talking about how his father blames her for someone stealing a picture of the minister's wig that he requested while Loid is just finishing his meal when he saw a man went down on his knees to a lady...

"Oh, how unfortunate..."

Karen turns to see the proposal.

"Hey, Robert. What do you say we--"

"--Karen, let's break up." Loid said nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!"

Loid came up with an honest truth and left Karen without any explanation but just wish her to find happiness.

**Loid's POV**

I felt a bit sorry for Karen, no lady should have their heart broken but all of it were just business especially for her father. My alias "Robert" has come to an end tonight.

And about that marriage? *scoffs*

As happy as inhumanly possible? I disposed of my attachment to such things as well as my identity card the day I professionally became a spy... and the day Y/n fell for someone else.

As I move on to know my next mission, I head to the train station going to Berlint the next day. I recognized a fellow agent siting on a bench with a newspaper on his hand.

With our swift moves, we exchanged messages right away with my newspaper containing the information I have gained and Operation strix with his.

I enter the train to read the newspaper. The words instantly decodes to my brain as I read through the paragraphs and headlines...

Greetings Twilight,

Good work earlier. That saved the minister's life and helped our country. Now, onto the next assignment...

Target: Donovan Desmond, a member of the National Equality Party.

Summary: A threat to the peace of metropolitan capital. Get close to him and find unsettling movements.

Instruction: With the wife we are going to send to you, you must have a child with her--

*sprays coffee on newspaper*

EXCUSE ME?! I already have a crazy woman chasing after my sperm! I got paranoid from it that resulted me wearing triple layers of pajamas whenever I sleep!

Summary: Desmond is cautious and doesn't often show his face in public but showed up once in a social gathering at his youngest son's prestigious school.

Instruction: You must enroll your child in Eden academy. You must achieve this in a week as the deadline for enrollment is approaching--

"HE WANTS ME TO HAVE A CHILD IN 7 DAYS?!" I ripped the newpaper in half from my anger.

I regain my composure before finishing to read the rest.

It tells to remind me that Operation Strix protects not just the west and east but also, the world. It also reminded all agents that we will not gain any recognition publicly about all what we have achieved and that people's lives depend on our work.

.....Fine.

I, Twilight, got rid of my identity to portray a father-figure with a child.... All for a better world.

For her and her future child....

After my mentally pledging, I have arrive to Berlint to hopefully meet this "wife" the agency sent for this mission. I saw, no one...