Bond-man (Live Action)

Just as Y/n thought, it is indeed a good day! Anya passed the examination tests, although, her name is in a confidential file with the other students on the Waiting List, Anya is now enrolled in Eden academy!

"Father! Anya passed the test!! You won't give up Anya anymore!" Anya kept jumping in the air.

Loid and Y/n looks at each other and nods. Y/n caught Anya in the air then Loid brings out the adoption papers which Franky helped to Legalize this time instead of forging. He hides it behind him first as he approaches Anya.

"And I will surely won't give you up ever! Because now *shows the approved adoption* you are officially Y/n and I's daughter!" Loid hugs them all.

Anya breaks into tears from joy and so is Y/n.

"This is such a happy day..." Y/n wipes her tears then Anya also wipes hers.

*doorbell rings*

Loid come to the door and open it.

"Everybody! Congratulations on passing the exam! Let's have a celebration!" Franky lifts the good he brought with him.

"You've been there before the telephone even rings, am I right?" Y/n performs a secret handshake with Franky.

"You bet I am! I'm an informant for a reason! The news passes through me before it goes to you guys, duh!" Franky rolls his eyes.

"Scruffy hair!" Anya recognized him.

"Hey, kid! It seems like yesterday we are roleplaying Spy Wars in your house! Eh~" Franky gives Anya a gift.

"Thank you!" Anya cheers.

They all set the table with what Franky brought, sadly, he drinks alone with the wine bottles he brought. Y/n and Loid are fine with just a glass so that they could still show Anya a perfect example of being responsible.

"Credit me for the answer sheets, Twilight~ A few hundred dalc would do!" Franky hits Loid's side.

"No." Loid coldly said.

"Don't worry, I got it." Y/n passed Franky the 800 dalc.

"Wow, wow, wow! I always forget how rich your wife is~ Thanks, Mrs. Forger~" Franky puts away the money in his pocket.

"Why aren't you guys drinking enough? Afraid something might happen~?" Franky teases.

"Something already happened, and we don't want to be drunk when we do it." Loid gazed at Y/n who is blushing.

"Oho~ Was he big?" Franky is intrigued.

"A-anya! Slow down, you might choke! Use a spoon!" She hand her the spoon to change the topic.

"Hey, Anya~ Since you passed the exams, Papa said you can ask him to buy anything!" Franky lied.

"Don't make any false promises!" Loid scolds Franky.

"Really?! Anya wants to do something instead!" Anya stands on the chair and Y/n holds the back of it.

"Oh. Anything within my limits, I will do it." Loid said.

Anya hops off the chair and drags Loid to the tv to shiw him her favorite episode of Spy Wars.

"Anya wants to do this with Papa and Mama!" She points to the tv.

"Do what exactly?" Loid expands her idea.

"Anya will play the princess and Mama will play the Queen! Papa is going to save us!" She excitingly raised her arms.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure Mama can save you by herself." Loid rejects Anya's childish wishes.

Anya's eyes slowly fills up with tears, then Franky puts his hands on her shoulders for comfort.