Dirt

Please read the disclaimer of the book😐
----------

Loid searches Y/n's wardrobe to find a dress for her during the interview in Eden.

"You only have 2 decent dress on your luggage. This won't do... We have to sew a new one just for backup clothes." Loid sighs.

"Eh? Mama looks good in all of her clothes!" Anya defends.

"I know Mama is beautiful but her dresses doesn't fit the standards of your possible school." Loid confessed.

"Yes, Mama is tacky compared to your handsome father, right?" Y/n pulls Loid's collar and kisses his cheek then Loid didn't wipe them this time.

"Not true. Mama is beautiful no matter what she wears." Anya pouts.

"That reminds me. Honey, Anya needs some clothes too! She's running out of clothes to wear. My poor baby~" Y/n lifts Anya to her face and squeeze Anya's cheeks with hers.

"Alright, alright! Let's go to a boutique." Loid said.

The trio got dressed nicely and went to the capital city's finest boutique hand in hand together like a lovely family.

**Yor's POV**

She's here. I know my queen is here...

I don't care if my co-workers think of me being a single trash of the society. I already have a queen in mind.

It was just like yesterday when Dawn blissfully dodges my attacks of killing her. That's right. Killing her. Someone offered me a big sum of money enough for Yuri's military journey but I flunked that mission since Agent Dawn was just so unstoppable!

For the first time in my life, my heart beated so loud I felt like dying since she got me to reach my limit. I even cried in front of her that if I didn't kill her, Yuri will have to forfeit his dreams of being in the military.

And so, my queen offered me a great deal as well as meeting my little brother.

Yuri was 16 at that time he met her...

(Flashback - 4 years ago)

After I confessed my mission to eliminate her in exchange for my brother's military school fee. Dawn helped me back on my feet, my heart couldn't be more happier...

"I'll give you an offer. Stop assassinating and I'll give you monthly allowance as well as a scholarship for your brother's college and his miscellaneous fee until he graduates. How does 500,000 euro sound?" Y/n said.

"That would be a miracle. Thank you so much!" I cried on her shoulder which smells like a sweet candy.

"Now, when do I meet this brother?" She said.

I took her to our home, of course, Yuri is surprised with how bloody we came.

"Nee-san! --A-and?" Yuri blushes.

I know how he feels...

"Just call me Y/n!" She said.

I have no clue if it's a fake name like all of the spies does.

"Could you get us some tea, Yuri? And some towels if you will?" I ask.

After that, we head right into the business. Y/n offered my brother the scholarship which he gladly accepted and I accepted the money she gave to us. I'm over the moon when she helped me tend my wounds and bruises. I've never been turned on in my whole life until that night on my bed!

She asked me to strip down, I was really shy but she said that she also have some scars and imperfections from her previous missions which gained me some confidence.