𝟬𝟮: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Your so fucking stupid.'

The sound of birds tweeted outside my window caused a small sigh to slide past my lips

The sound of birds tweeted outside my window caused a small sigh to slide past my lips. The sun poked through the curtains heating up my body and causing my to push my duvet off of me. I felt like I was sweating.

With a small groan I opened my eyes and pushed my head further into the white satin pillow before pulling my body into a sitting position. I walked over towards my curtains and pulled them open shocked at what I saw, trees had fallen, pools over flooded with water and leaves, a trampoline from are neighbours randomly placed carelessly on its side in the backyard.

In my room I was at the back of the house, a tree positioned beside my window, Sarah and I used to climb onto that tree when we were younger and sneak inside when it got too dark.
There was a place as well as if you climbed it to the top there was a heavy thick branch that you could sit on, it's where I go to re-console my thoughts after ymy dad and I have an argument.

Which is everyday for the added information. I walked towards my closet, grabbing my outfit for the day then walked to my bathroom. I rid of my pjs and undergarments then walked inside the shower, my head directly underneath the head. I turned the water onto lukewarm then began to wash my body and hair.

Once finished I walked out and grabbed my white towel which hung loosely on the shower door, I grabbed the fabric then wrapped it around my body. I walked towards the mirror and grabbed my brush allowing the item to run through my wet blonde locks.

Once it was all ran through nicely I got the hair dryer on it, I made sure than it was all evenly dry before turning the electric thing off. I removed the towel and put my matching bra and underwear on, matching undergarments always made me happy. Reasons? Unknown.

I pulled the dress over my body and shoulders then tightened it at the the w zip. I applied a smooth coverage of makeup with only lipgloss and mascara then sprayed myself with perfume and walked out grabbing my usual shoes. White heels. I live on heels, run, walk, jog I can do it all. Not to brag.

Your bragging.

I'm so bragging.

I walked out of my room then down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing an apple before biting into it. "...I want it ready by 2pm." The sound of my fathers close by voice made me take one last bite of my apple before throwing it and attempting to make a run for it.

I turned my head when I saw him walk in, sitting on the stool I waited for him to end his call, me and my father don't have a close bond if any bond at all. We're his jewellery, looks pretty and nice to show off however at the end of the day you don't have an attachment to them.

"Okay get it sorted Gavin, I'm trusting you here." He ended the call on the earpiece plugged in his ear, "Rosalie, I told Ward you'd help him clean his house." I nodded sharply decided it was best not to argue. I'm used to him bossing me around.