𝟮𝟯: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'The Golden Bees.'

I was rudely woken up by JJ throwing water over me, when I told you my dream went from candy land to drowning in the ocean land so quick I mean it

I was rudely woken up by JJ throwing water over me, when I told you my dream went from candy land to drowning in the ocean land so quick I mean it. I thought I was about to die. I jumped out the Twinkie running after the others as they were already inside the old crusty church.

"okay, you're telling me Denmark Tanny decided to hide the cross here?" Yo JJ I can hear that judge Judy tone in your voice so I'd o found out your actually judging good old Denny then I will throw a golden jewel at your face. You big disgrace.

"Everybody just spread out." Kiara instructed staying at the end of the church while we all ventured off I took Sarah's hand leading her to the church seats tracing my eyes over the ground. Sometimes on movies they hide things under floor boards. I've seen it.

"Okay, well, if I was a cross and wanted to be hidden in an old church, where would I hide?" Not in an old crippled church that's for sure John B.

"Are you sure that Denmark hid the cross here, Pope? Like, are we at the right church?" JJ ridiculed, getting bored of looking I sat down on the church row seats throwing my legs up on the other one. Everyone turned to glance at me with odd looks making me shrug my shoulders waving at them to carry on their conversation. "It's gotta be here somewhere, guys." Pope I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you said that last time.

I noticed JJ looking at piano with curiosity, hey what if it's inside the piano! I made my way over to him leaning my face over his shoulder while holding his arm for balance as I glanced over.

"What is we have to push a secret button or, like, play, like, a...a certain chord, and then, all of a sudden, the ground beneath us reveals the catacombs or something which we stand?" JJ spoke up with mesmerisation pressing the keys randomly waiting for something expectedly.

"How about we try to find obvious clues?" John B chimed from behind us, with an eye roll I tapped JJ's shoulder with a smile on my face, he turned to me returning the smile before turning around to look at the others just in time for Kiara to talk as well. "It's not an escape room." No, it's a church where dead people are. Duh Kiara.

"It's gotta be in here." Pope threw his hands in the air as he began looking through the windows, I can most definitely say it isn't in there. "I'm sorry Pope." I told him watching as he began to stress.

"Look, I can't see where they'd hide a giant cross here." John B shut the fuck up I think he knows that hence why he's panicking. John B caught my targeting gaze then threw his hands in the air with defeat before going back to searching. This was all for Pope. I began to walk backwards as I stared at the wooden planks in the air.