𝟬𝟰: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Maybe you should get better friends.'

After yesterday afternoon was spent fully on John B talking about his father and us agreeing I went home to sleep

After yesterday afternoon was spent fully on John B talking about his father and us agreeing I went home to sleep. Only to hear my drunk brother come home at 2am, so no I'm not having a good morning.

I was just around the corner from the Cameron house when I heard some soft music playing in the background, Sarah's favourite song. There was another car parked here holding me to assume they had guests.

I walked in through the main door then out from the back, I normally greet the Cameron's unannounced just like Sarah does mine. I saw Sarah talking to a little girl so I decided to make my way towards her however the Thornton boy comment on the state of the fallen wifi stand.

Honestly I have no idea what it is, to me it looks like a cross but I've been told it's something to do with the wifi so whatever floats there boat. "Jeez, man, this is nuts." He scoffs causing the Cameron and Short haired boy to look up at where he was looking.

"Agathas a bitch." He roared out in an egotistical way, he always thinks he's above everyone else and due to his family status no one dares to comment on it. Only silently. "Damn right, she is." Kelce chuckled amused by Rafe's humour.

"I mean, I just- I can't get it out of my head. It's just on repeat. 'Your move, Broski.'" My eyes roll at Topper who acts like he didn't throw the first punch, I mean sure yes JJ shouldn't of even had the gun in the start nor should he of implied he did. But he did and now Topper going to act like the poor little victim he assumes he is.

They haven't even realised I'm here.

"Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head." wow no shit Kelce. "That's what I'm saying. It's insane." Topper now turned to Rafe to get his approval on his opinion like the bitch he is. "Safety off." Kelce once again pointed out the obvious causing my eyes to roll.

"They're pogue- They're freaking pogues, man. You know you should get a piece?" Cameron finally spoke up probably to convince Topper to do something stupid. And Topper being the naive person he is asks for an explanation.

"You gotta fight fire with fire and defend the homestead." The two other boys agreed, Rafe took a sip of his beer before carrying on to walk forward. Topper then began to talk about his 'project' until Kelce pointed out Sarah.

She began to walk on the cross, looking going to call it a wifi cross and you will agree to it or else I'll steal your food and make sure you watch as i eat it. "Hey there's 14,000 volts in them wires." My head snapped to Rose who took her shades off to assess the situation.

Sarah almost falls proving Rose's point, "hey Sarah, be careful!" Topper calls out, wet. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Sarah, get down now!" Rose is getting bossy. "Rose, calm down.  I'm an athlete. I got this." Sarah began to dance on the wifi cross as Topper and Rose tried to convince her to get down. Well more a less ordered.