𝟭𝟱: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'He shot you?'

It was three hours later and it was my due time to leave

It was three hours later and it was my due time to leave. They were all fast asleep as I crawled from out of Rafe's grips replacing my body with a pillow. I tip tied to a note pad and pen that I asked Ward to get me earlier and picked it up writing against the white paper now.

'To
Rafe & Ward

I hope you understand why I had to leave. Don't do anything reckless Rafe.

Love,
R x'

I placed the pen on the paper before turning them one last time, I leaned over Rafe pressing a small kiss on his forehead before pulling away to look at him one last time. I snuck out the door closing it quietly before running down the hotel hallway and out of the hotel fully. I ran as fast as my legs could push to the boat place only to see them too struggling with police.

John B saw me first and called me over roast, I ran over jumping around the fallen officer who though he was doing right, I leaped onto the boat sitting down as it began to move. We were finally on the ocean moving swiftly, a sigh of relief fell past my lips as the wind blew gently in my hair.

I looked over to Sarah my eyes checking her over before landing on a mark covered by blood. "What happened to you? Get clawed by a bear?" I joked with a hint of seriousness in my tone. I don't like being serious. It's overrated. "Rafe shot me." She whispered gently. I saw a tear fall down her cheek as she looked over the ocean John B staring at us in content.

"Sarah....- no don't. It's not your fault. You fell in love, just like I did. And I'd be wrong to shame you for it. Even if it's my brother. I just ask of you, please. I'm sorry that I'm having to say this but you need to choose. The pogues or the kooks? Rosie. JJ and John B or Rafe and Ward?" My eyes lowered into slits as I grabbed her hand placing it on the middle of my lap.

"You guys, every day. I just needed closure. Now for all I care. He can rot in jail." They nodded at me as I looked of into the distance. I didn't want Rafe to rot in jail but I definitely wanted him to pay for the price of the life he took away. He owed Peterkin that much. We owed Peterkin that much. And big John. And Scooter Grubbs. We owned everyone who had died at the Cameron's hands.

And I was going to make sure that that owing has been paid.

"All right, this is the Gulf Stream. It's gonna take us north right home." John B finally said walking over towards us. Sarah mumbled home as if the word itself was foreign to her. It was foreign. The people I'd gown up with turned out to be psychotic murderers and my actual family never loved me. I was just a prop in there life. A museum. Show and tell.

"Hi- how you doing?- no not this again I'm not sitting here like some sad third wheel while you give each other romance speeches. It's ruining my image guys." I cut in throwing my hands in the air as I gva r them a wide smile to which they ignored. "Let's get married." Sarah concluded. My mouth fell agape as I looked at her in shock.