𝟭𝟳: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Afraid to be alone again, I hate this.'

I jumped out the car screaming as loud as I could

I jumped out the car screaming as loud as I could. "JJ!" I screamed his name once more only to see the lights finally turn on. The door opened revealing the boy I could only rely on. "Rosie?- JJ!" I screamed running at him and hugging him as tightly as possible crying on his shoulder as I grabbed his shirt tightly. "Rosie? What's wrong? What happened?" He asked hugging me back, I heard the door open once more revealing Kiara and Pope.

"Rosie?" Kiara asked confused at my crying form. "I'm scared J, don't leave me. Please." I had the man's blood all over my body probably now covering his. "Why is there blood on you?" JJ asked, almost alarmed as he pulled away slightly to look at me cupping my face. "What the fuck happened to your face? And who's truck is that?" He rushed out probably jumping to all sort of conclusions in his head.

"Rafe- Rafe. He-he shot th-this man. And-I- what were you doing with Rafe?" Was that seriously all he was making up in this conversation. Before I could answer I felt the sudden urge to the throw up, I pushed pat JJ running inside the chateau and to the toilet throwing up everything I've eaten in the past 24 hours. With a small groan I slid down the toilet seat before reaching over and flushing it. I walked out the bathroom to see Pope, JJ and Kie sat on the couch looking at me expectedly.

"I went to go meet with Wheezie. She messaged me saying she'd like to talk but when I got there Rafe was on the ground filled with bruises. I checked he was alive. Shocker he was. He got up soon after and tried to convince me to not testify against him. I told him I was going to so he started to get angry. I then told him I couldn't be with him anymore so he told me that if he couldn't have me then no one could. I tried to run away but he just grabbed me threatened me then punched me in the face pretty much."

"I ran as fast as I could away from him after shoving him away from me the second time. I was able to do so this time only to find a man putting his shopping bags away. He was an innocent man." A small sob left my lips as I remembered his lifeless body on the ground. "He told him to stay away from me or he'd call the cops but Rafe didn't like that and shot him in the head. Killing him instantly. I began to scream in shock but he still tried to take me with him so I ran once more to his car. I climbed in his car and drove away. While I drove I called Shoupe and told him everything but he didn't believe me so I went to the only people I thought would. You guys." I took in a deep breath after I just spoke for what felt like ages.

"Rosie." JJ stood up from the couch and wrapped his arms around like he did earlier but now with more certainty. I began to sob once more wrapping my arms around his neck as I pulled him tightly against me. "I just want this all to stop J." I choked out wrapping the fabric of his shirt in my small fists hanging onto it like it was my lifeline. "I know, I know." One of his hands stroked the back of my head as his other still held my waist tightly around his.

After a while we broke from the hug and I excused myself to the bathroom to wash myself up. The first thing I did after I'd locked the door was stare in the mirror, I winced as I saw a red mark beginning to bruise on my cheek and a small cut on my bottom lip. My clothes and skin were drenched with Ruby red blood, I myself was the one who looked like a killer. My eyes were red and looked bloodshot, I looked drained with the circles forming under my eyes. With a sigh I removed my clothing and stood under the shower turning it on thankful it was warm water not cold.

I grabbed the strawberry soap then began squirting the mixture onto the pastel pink sponge I'd bought just for me. What? I wasn't going to share the same sponge as JJ and John B. Who knows where their dirty asses have been. I rubbed the sponge harshly against my skin causing some red spots but I didn't care I wanted to be clean again. My tears were mixed in with the shower water as I began to slide down the wall onto my bottom. I pulled my legs up to my chest as I cried in the shower. Cross that of my bucket list.

With sore eyes I began to stand up after telling myself I shouldn't be crying over him he should be crying over me for leaving his pathetic ass. So I did, I washed my hair thoroughly before stepping out the shower turning it off and wrapping a pink towel around my body. Again, my own towel. I don't share with boys unless it's there lips. And that will never be JJ's or John B's so I guess that example doesn't work? 

I cleaned my body dry until I pulled on the new pair of undergarments before moving onto my black denim shorts which I'd grabbed from my last stay here. I usually leave clothes at John's just in case. I pulled on the pastel purple tank top then pulled the jumper over my head. I put my jewelry back on before grabbing my old clothes and walking out. None of my friends were inside but I spotted them outside earlier so I knew they were still here. I threw my clothes in a bag just in case Shoupe ever did decide to believe us. I tied my hair into a high ponytail before grabbing my phone unlocking it to see spam messages from Rafe and even Ward.

I blocked their numbers before shoving it in my back pocket. Thank god I had a spare phone, rip PHANNY PHONE. Forever missed and in our hearts. I walked out of the Chateau just in time for a loud obnoxious beeping of a car to start. "Did you hear that?" JJ asked us, I shrugged my shoulders carelessly until a familiar Twinkie rolled up with a familiar Routledge boy inside.

"Are you serious?" Kiara cried out in joy putting her things down. "Hold on. Am I dreaming?" Me and JJ said together staring at one another before mouthing 'Jinx' John B climbed out the car skipping over to us. If only I had my camera with me. Darn it. "Guess who's out of the clink, boy!" John B cheered only for us all to run over to him hugging him to which he gladly accepted. I say we all ran but Pope and JJ wanted to look carefree so they walked but when I tell you me and Kiara ran. I mean it- we ran.

"We missed you." I mumbled feeling JJ's arm on my back, I turned my head slightly to his flustered cheeks as he buried his head in between Kiara and pope. "I missed you guys too." He chuckled back holding us tightly against him. "How'd you do it? You bust out?" JJ asked quizzing like. "Like a ninja?" I asked intrigued now in this conversation. "Uh, they dropped the charges." He told us shocked himself with his words. We all began to praise him until JJ spoke up once more. "So, you're telling me I did all that work for nothing?" JJ it wasn't that good. Kiara told me what you did.

"Oh, the most elaborate escape plan of all time?" Pope smirked as JJ casted a playful glare at him. "Foolproof." Kiara joined in with the teasing shoving JJ's shoulder playfully. "Yeah, it was, actually." JJ give up, your killing me over here. "Hey, Rosie! Stop laughing at me!" He whined shoving my shoulder now to which I responded with an even louder laugh.

"Hey, where's Sarah?" Hold on. Where is Sarah? Silent casted over us all as John B began to speak up again. "No, no, no. Where....where...where's Sarah?" He stumbled out, maybe jail time made him forget how to say a simple sentence. Remind me to not hang out with JJ anymore Jesus. If I ignore your reminder then i don't know just take pity on my poor defenseless soul. "She went to go meet Wheezie last night." She what?

"She didn't come back." Rafe. "When Rafe jumped me, he had Wheezie's phone that's what he messaged me on to get me there. He pretended to be Wheezie. When I found him he was on the floor beaten and bruised.- you don't think?" The thought of him hurting Sarah alone made me shiver. What is wrong with him? "Wait Rafe jumped you?" Is that all you picked up on my story. Gosh sometimes I just think I'm a prop in yours and Sarah's love affair. "Long story Routledge, long story."