𝟭𝟵: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'I have lost everyone.'

"Ladies and gentleman, Ward Cameron, King of Kooks is going to jail

"Ladies and gentleman, Ward Cameron, King of Kooks is going to jail." JJ trilled, I looked down at my hands in my lap as I remembered my last encounter with him. Short, almost like his freedom. "Do you regret it?" Kiara spoke up, I lifted my head looking at her only to see her staring at Sarah. I twisted my body looking at her, she looked deep in thought. "No. He deserves all of it, and I know that." He does. "He's your dad I get it. I'm sure it sucks to be in the middle." Before Sarah could respond to Kiara Asher phone started to ring with Toppers face lighting it up.

She excused herself and answered him, "hello?" She answered standing up and walking off a few steps but still in hearing range. We couldn't hear what he was saying on the other side but Sarah's face quickly twisted in worry and alarm.

****

We were surrounded with passing cars as we drove to drive to the Cameron residence, "oh my god. Can you please hurry? I need to be there for Wheezie." Sarah ushered John B on but his face was glued to the road as he calmly spoke. "You think I want to miss this?" John B, why don't you show some sympathy for your girlfriend? Sarah turned to him in disgust but he just turned to her with a blank expression, dick.

It took us very little time to arrive at the large house, we parked just outside the walls as we attempted to peek over. Men were running over to the dock alerting us that he was out there. What was he doing! "Screw it. I'm going over." John B grunted pushing his body up before jumping over the wall. I followed in suit pushing JJ's hand away from me as he attempted to help me. I didn't need help. Everyone else was quick to follow as we ran to the front of the building, my eyes glanced around the house as an eerie feeling twisted in my stomach.

Wheezie came running out just in time latching herself onto Sarah as she questioned the arrival of the Police once more. She instructed her to go inside and not to come out, Wheezie looked at me causing me to nod my head and with that she ran inside with Rose on her trail. Name thief. That's when I grabbed Sarah's hand and ran as fast as I could to the back of the house my feet pounding on the wooden dock.

"Dad?- Ward?" We called out at the same time attracting his attention, Shoupe spoke up for us as he let us through, we found ourselves directly facing the yacht he owned and we went out on only three short weeks ago. How times have changed. "What are you doing here, girls?" He yelled with teary eyes. "Dad! What are you doing?" Sarah cried out her hand still locked around mine. "Vic, you gotta get her out of here! She can't be here right now!" Sarah attempted to move foreword but I held her back with my tight grip on her.

"Just come on in, and you...you...you can talk to her!" Shoupe instructed attempting to reason with the guilty man he saw before him. A friend of his he'd held to his heart dearly for years but was now seen to be the murderer of his other friend. Sheriff Peterkin. Annoying women but an innocent women. "Sarah, Rosalie, I'm so sorry, baby. I can't." And with that he ran inside pulling up the anchor.