𝟬𝟴: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Only thing I had that he didn't was you and now he has that too'

The sound of beeping invaded my thoughts causing me to wake up, unhappily

The sound of beeping invaded my thoughts causing me to wake up, unhappily. My eyes fluttered open shocked to see that I was in a hospital. "Where are we?" I mumbled not realising that I'm laying on JJ.

"John B got pushed off a tower by Topper. He's okay though they say he's going to wake up in a few hours." JJ spoke to me calmly, shivers ran down my spine as I realised it was Topper who did that. Rafe couldn't of asked him to, could he?

"You fell asleep and we didn't want to wake you up, well we tried but you just laid there like a dead fish really." He smirked down at me causing my eyes to roll, I gave him a gently shove before sitting up and turning my head so I could look at him. "Don't worry I'll make sure to tell John B that the reason you weren't there was because you were sleeping." A gasp left my mouth as I shoved him once more.

"Your such a grade A asshole sometimes J." I chuckled humoured by his humour, what? He can be funny sometimes. I sat up from his lap then stood in front of him. "I'm going to go home and get changed. Call me when he wakes up, yeah?" He gave me a small nod before looking at the ground.

I put my arms around his neck as I pulled him for a hug, "he'll be fine. He's John B." I comforted, he nodded gently against my cheek then aloud me to pull away. I waved him goodbye then walked away down the hallway. Only to bump into Ward. "Oh hey Ward." I greeted earning a smile.

"Hi sweetheart, how have you been? You haven't been coming round as often?" He asked curiously, I nodded my head while answering. "I'm good, I've just been busy. I'll make sure to pop around later." He gave me a nod then a short hug before walking away. Wards always been a big male figure in my life, I don't know where I'd be without him.

With that I walked out of the hospital only to realise that I didn't bring my car. Walking home it is then. Luckily though we were on the Figure Eight island, so I'd only be 10 minutes away. Everything here was pretty close.

***

I walked through my door then up to my room tired beyond belief even though I've slept the whole night. I still couldn't believe that Topper pushed him. I mean what was going on in his head? What had John B done to deserve it? As far as I knew they hardly even knew of one another's existence, I was obviously proven wrong.

I slipped out of my heels wincing as my feet hit the floor. I then moved my hand to the back of my zip about to unzip it only to be interrupted by a voice I've grown to like the sound of.

"Need help?" I turned around to face the blue eyed boy, with a small smile I nodded my head. He walked over slowly then placed his hand on the silver zip his fingers hovering over my back. Goosebumps formed on my tanned skin as hairs spiked up. 

I heard the zip meet the bottom so I hesitantly moved the spaghetti straps away from my shoulders making them fall on my arms. The feeling of his cold hands touching my exposed waist made me shiver as I subconsciously pressed my back against his chest. My heart rate began to increase as I stared at the wall.