𝟬𝟯: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Stealing Scuba Gear from Mr Cameron.'

"Hey Rosie, if shit were to happen and it came to it

"Hey Rosie, if shit were to happen and it came to it. Who would you choose? Pogues or Kooks?" JJ asked while he puffed the smoke out his lips, a small smile spread across my face as I came to notice the nerves he held. "Pogues. Maybe not you but the rest are okay." I chuckled as JJ threw one of the cushion beds at my face knocking my over slightly.

"You're annoying." He whined, I was about to retaliate however the sound of the door opening cut me off. "Morning sunshine." I said as John B appeared with a gnarly green and blue bruise on his eye. In other words he looked likes shit. JJ put the blunt out then picked up a small rock.

"You feeling better John?" Kiara asked worriedly like a mum does her children, wait bad analogy because the boys have all liked Kie at one point. Ew you disgust me Rosie.

"Yeah John you feeling better?" JJ mocked in a high pitched voice I'm assuming so he could sound like a girl but that may just be JJ's voice. John B gave J a glare before nodding his head at Kie.

"Look I'm calling it off, alright?" John B spoke up. The royal merchant hunt? Your probably wondering how I knew this, Kiara filled me in on it near the keg  before fists were flung and guns were held. The good times.

"Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS." He quickly explained mainly to JJ who was quick to judge. "And you believe her?" His gaze narrowed as John B confirmed he believed her.

John B is known to trust to easy and fall too fast, maybe that's why he's infatuated with Sarah Cameron. I mean in all honesty yes Sarah's my best friend but Sarah's been known to kiss and dump. She isn't good with friends nor boyfriends, she never has been. I just don't want John B to get his heart broken. However, if he knew that I felt that way for him feel free to throw me off a bridge. Never mind I'll do it for you don't worry.

"An actual cop, John . You believe a cop." JJ threw the stone he had been playing with during this chat before standing up. "All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out. It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun." Voices we're now beginning to raise causing me and the others to look at each other with concerned looks.

"You know what I should have done? Just let Topper drown your ass." JJ concluded before picking up another small rock and throwing that too in attempt to get it further than the last one. "Topper was gonna drown me?" John scoffed to himself as if he totally didn't faint last night. "Sure looked like it."

"Funny- I mean have you looked in the mirror recently?" JJ cut him off, me on the other hand laid back and pulled my hair into a bun, I felt like a bun in an oven. I was wearing the same clothes from yesterday and felt disgusting. "Tell me some more. Come on." John B egged on.