𝟬𝟵: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Kiss and make up.'

"Rosie!" Rafe called out from the hallway, tired from crying I got up lazily and walked towards the door opening it

"Rosie!" Rafe called out from the hallway, tired from crying I got up lazily and walked towards the door opening it. He was a door away from mine but when he saw me he ran over lifting me up, I wrapped my arms and legs around him as I buried my face in his neck. During the car ride to the Cameron's I told Ward everything.

Obviously not including the gold but apart from that I told him everything. At first he was shocked that me and Sarah had an argument as bad as that. But he told me that everything would be okay in the end and that I was still his second daughter. He told me he was here and he loved me. He said things my own father couldn't do.

He held me as I cried and he comforted me when I nearly passed out from crying. Sarah is lucky to have him, I'd do anything for him to be my dad. In some ways I think he would too. I've always been a daughter to him, he's known me since the second I came into the world. He promised my mum that he'd look out for me and he hasn't failed in that.

Rafe backed us up taking me away from my thoughts, while closing the door behind us, locking it. He walked towards my second bed and sat down first pulling my flush on his groin, it was weird. He wasn't doing anything romantic purposely but he was still being cute.

"Ward told me what happened." He mumbled against my forehead, I pushed my face further into his neck as I inhaled his cologne, he always calmed me. "Say the world and I'll kill them Rosie." He's joking obviously.

I moved my head out of his neck and looked at him, I gave him a small peck on the lips before taking the bottom of his shirt in my hands, playing with it. "You okay?" I nodded my head in response before looking at him again. "JJ asked me to choose." My voice was sore from the crying as I spoke causing me to wince.

Rafe looked at me questionably as he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me closer to him, a single tear left my eye to which he wiped away as soon as it came. "I told him that if he was my real friend then he wouldn't make me choose." My voice was as glum as my expressions, my hands were still fiddling with his shirt.

"Sarah's been sleeping with John B, both of them didn't tell me. I know we have done stuff too but I was going to tell her today. She was never going to tell me. They've even been pushing me out of things ever since she supposedly got involved." Tears left my eyes again as I stared into his blue orbs. "Rosie" he whispered sadly, in pity.

"Maybe they stopped liking having me around. Maybe they got bored of me. Maybe I wasn't fun enough for them anymore. It's just-I've know JJ and John B since I was little, and to know that they've been-fuck." I cut myself off when I felt myself crying again.

I wiped my tears away in a hurry as I hated when people saw me cry. "Rosie you are good enough. Your good enough for anyone. Most people on this island would kill to be you. Your beautiful." He stroked my face. "Your stronger than most people." He kissed my nose. "Your kind." He kissed my chest. "And your mine." He smirked pressing a kiss on my lips.