𝟭𝟴: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'I never meant to make you cry.'

After I filled John B in on what happened with Rafe last night or early this morning, honestly I don't know this is too much work for my tiny brain

After I filled John B in on what happened with Rafe last night or early this morning, honestly I don't know this is too much work for my tiny brain. John B began to jump to all sort of conclusions which me and Kiara would repeatedly shut down. The sun was beginning to rise as Sarah pulled up in this fancy boat owned by topper Thornton. "John B? John B! Oh my god your out?" She ran to the bottom of the boat as Topper pulled it to the deck before jumping out onto the Pogue boat.

"Hi." He whispered wrapping his arms around her which was reciprocated widely. "Hey." She whispered back in disbelief, wow guys way to make me feel like a third wheel. "They've dropped all the charges, but listen Sarah. They're coming after Rafe." My face crinkled at the mentioning of his name, all I wanted to do was help him but maybe I didn't help him enough which is why he's gone so psychotic. As Sarah praised him I turned to Topper.

"What happened to your knuckles Topper?" I asked catching his attention. "What happened to your face?" He responded in, low blow frosted flake. Low blow. "Touché." I smirked leaning my back back against JJ's chest, he placed his arms around my waist as we listened in on Sarah and John B's conversation. "He jumped me last night." Same girl same.

"That's why I didn't come back." I picked up JJ's hand as I began to play with it, what? It's a thing I do when I'm nervous. "You okay?" He whispered in my ear causing me to nod. "Yeah, man. Rafe has lost his mind. Literally almost drowned his own sister." He tried to drown her. "Sarah?" This time I asked aloud catching her attention too. I pulled out of JJ's embrace and wrapped her up in my own hug.

"I'm glad your okay S." I felt her smile against me as she hugged me tightly before pulling away. "Thank you R." What? Are names are shit for nicknames so are lazy asses went with what we had. "Thankfully, I got there...got there just in time." Way to rub it into John B's face Topper. Yeah that's right I see you. "Yeah, he did." Sarah, I love you honey hut Topper is so trying to steal you back from John B. And he may of saved you from your psychotic brother and my ex but now he just wants to rub it into John B's face.

"Uh, well , I guess I owe you one, Topper, don't I?" We owe the frosted flake nothing John. Just probably a trip to another hair dresser, he needs to fix that trim. "It's all good. I mean, somebody had to rescue your girlfriend, right?" And there it is. I knew it, nothings ever for free in Topperlandia. "Uh, that's funny because she's not actually my girlfriend, right?" Oh his gonna throw the whole 'we're married.' Thing in his face? If so I support this John.

"Uh well, what is she then?" Why not just ask her not him. "I'm-Uh. I'm with him." If annoyed looks we're real then Sarah you'd be getting two pairs of them. "Gotcha. You're with him. Okay, yeah." Cue the awkward music please. "I just, like, needed a little clarity there." Is he still talking. "I think it's clear that you should go." Yes JJ, I turned to him flashing a smile which he returned. "Yeah I think I'll head out. It's about that time." He tried to play off moving to the drivers part again. "That time is long over due frosted flake." He turned at me with a glare before ignoring me and starting the boat up again. "Topper. Thank you." Sarah climbed back up onto his boat hugging him goodbye to which he smugly accepted.