𝟮𝟱: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'I hate you, Rafe.'

A small gasp left my lips at the sound of a horn going on, I sat up in this bed like cot to notice that I was in a small room

A small gasp left my lips at the sound of a horn going on, I sat up in this bed like cot to notice that I was in a small room. Where am I? I looked down at my body to see myself wearing a striped black and white jumper with the same jeans from before. Thankfully.

Just as I was standing up the door was shaking, did they really lock me in here? I stood up fast going to walk over only to see Rafe walk through with a grin on his face. "Baby." A scoff left my lips as I sat up walking over to him and trying to get underneath his arm to get out. He blocked me closing the door making it impossible to get out now. I turned around walking to the window gasping at the view. I was in the middle of the fucking ocean.

I'm not even kidding. I'm sailing in an ocean on what looks to be a ship.

"I like your hair." He complimented, I spun around giving him a harsh glare. He had no right to say anything about me anymore, good or bad. God I can't stand him. "Rafe, where the fuck am I?" I crossed my arms over my chest as I watched him walk closer, every time he took a step forward I took one backwards until I could no longer move back and my own back was pressed up against the wall firmly. "We're going to our own private island." He beamed clasping his hands together, is he okay?

"W-what? Rafe, I want to go home. Now." He ignored me as he waved his hand in the air dismissively. I glared at him grabbing his hand and throwing it to his side, he looked down on me glaring as I too glared at him. "Why don't you be fucking grateful for once Rosalie? Is it that so much to ask for?" He snapped grabbing my wrists and holding them so tightly I could feel the burn.

"Grateful?" I scoffed, is he being serious right now? Grateful? "Rafe you've fucking kidnapped me on some pissing boat when my family have no clue where I am." He shook his head as if I'd mentioned the most ridiculous thing ever.

"Rafe, I want to go home." I finalised crossing my arms over my chest as I glared him down, he shook his head to himself with a small sinister smile on his face. I gulped nervously finding myself anticipating Rafe once again.

I pressed my back harshly against the wall when he took a step closer. "Rafe don't. Don't come closer." My eyes were wide when he picked his hand up only to my surprise he placed it on my cheek gently not harshly. I glanced at him seeing his calculating eyes working like overdrive. I only now just realised his face was all beaten and bruised. I placed a hand on his cheek stroking it softly as he leaned into my hand.

"That-that man. Did you-" I cut myself off not finding myself being able to say the actual words. I looked anywhere but at him. "I promised you Rosie. However, can't say the same for that Pope." I looked up immediately at the mention of Pope dropping my hand from his cheek as I stared at him.

"Rafe. What did you do to Pope?" He chuckled to himself walking backwards and pulling out a gun waving it around carelessly. I gasped at his carelessness of an attitude too frozen to move. "He was a thief." He yelled firing the gun beside me making a dent. A scream left my lips a so ran to the door opening it shocked at the sigh before me.