𝟬𝟲: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Golf'

I spend most of the next morning in bed with a bottle of water and Calpol, until I made the ground killing decision to go on my phone

I spend most of the next morning in bed with a bottle of water and Calpol, until I made the ground killing decision to go on my phone. I decided to call JJ as he's the only one who would make me laugh in this circumstance.

JJ
Can I call you back
Rosie?

Rosie
Why? What's going on?

JJ
Golf boy and his little
sidekick has beaten up Pope
with a golf club.

Rosie
Wait what?
Rafe did that?

JJ
Yeah and Topper,
now I gotta go
operation revenge is underway.

Rosie
Don't do anything
stupid J, I mean it!

JJ
Bye R.

Rosie
Bye J.

I'm going to kill that Cameron boy. I pulled on some basic clothes before ragging a brush through my hair, I grabbed my phone and keys before storming out of my house and over to the Cameron's. To no surprise his bike wasn't there.

Think Rosie where would he be. 'With a gold club' the golf course! I jumped inside of my car then quickly as fast as I could under the speed limit drove to the country club. The moment I saw Rafes and Toppers bike I jumped out of the car locking it and walking over to the front desk.

"Is there a Cameron and Thornton here?" I asked politely to the lady, she gave me a quick nod as she aloud me access through the golf course. A plus of being one of the kook Princess's.

I took a land-yard off the hangers and wrapped it around my neck before opening the gate and storming in there ignoring all the family's and old men playing. That's when I spot them playing golf on the top of the hill, Topper had his guilty face on meaning he did something.

"Rafe fucking Cameron get over here right now!" I screamed catching him off guard as he looked around for a little before resting his eyes on me, "yo be quiet." I flipped off the old man behind me before storming over to Rafe halfway.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled grabbing my wrist harshly probably bruising it but at this point I don't even care. I grabbed his arm and pulled it off of mine, "don't ever fucking touch me again Rafe. Consider this the end of are 'truce'." I went to turn away but was held back once more.

I went to bite out another comment however a worker came walking over towards us rather shy. "excuse me sir, there's blood and glass on the pavement, some people they saw you down there I was just wondering if you knew anything about that?" My head snapped to face Rafe as I glared at him sharply. His face formed into realization as he looked at me while speaking, "no I don't." With a nod the man left leaving us alone.