𝟮𝟰: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'I'm leaving.'

I snuck inside my house after doing many begging and whining to the others that I wanted a change of clothes, I ran up my stairs and into my room closing the door as fast as I could behind me before stripping out of my clothes

I pulled on a clean pair of jeans, shirt and cardigan then brushed through my hair tying it into a high ponytail. I sprayed myself with my perfume before walking out my room gasping at the sight of my older brother staring at me. Literally. "Can I help you? Or are you just going to stare at me Sebastian." He shook his head before muttering under his breath.

"Seb. You used to call me Seb, Allie." I glanced up at him crossing my arms over my chest in a vulnerable manner. I do remember calling him Seb. He was my Seb and I was his Allie.

But ever since mum died he stopped and became cold towards me, I think in some ways he blames me for mums death. I don't blame though him for doing so, I often blame myself too. "I don't have time for this, I've got to go." I tried to push past him but he just pulled me back into place. "I thought that you died Rosalie. Why didn't you come home? What's going on?" So many questions yet so little time.

"Sometimes I wish I had. It's better than being here. When my actual family treats me like shit all because of mum." I was beginning to get pissed of now, he doesn't get to play victim. He doesn't. That's not fair, I've given him so many chances to rekindle our relationship and he's given me the cold shoulder every time.

What did he expect of me to do? Come running home with open arms when their arms have always been closed.

"Rosalie, I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to be your brother and I know I fucking failed but- you and Layla look so much like her and it was fucking with my head. I'm sorry." Really? So thats your excuse for shutting out your sisters one for half of their life and the other for all of it.

"Don't apologise to me. Apologise to the little girl who's cried to me repeatedly because she doesn't think her own father and brother care about her or her life. You may miss mum but we do too. So fucking much. And we needed you both." I finally shoved past him walking to Layla's room and knocking on the door. She opened a few minutes later with a sleepy smile on her face.

"Hey Layla? I love you, you know." She nodded her head tiredly before looking around me with shock evident on her face, "Sebastian?" She squealed out running over to him and wrapping her small frail arms around him pulling him in close to her. I gave him a reassuring look when he picked her up, hugging her back.

At least one of us can forgive him.

"I need to go. Bye Layla." I went to walk away only to have a hand latch on my wrist tugging me back. I found myself wrapped in a hug with two different sized arms wrapped around me.

With a small groan of secret loving it I hugged them back for a few minutes before pulling away and walking out the door, me and Sebastian can sort it out later, right now wasn't that time.

"Where the fuck have you been?" JJ instructed, I waved him off carelessly as we walked back over to the Cameron estate. John B and Sarah seemed to of made up as they were kissing, "be safe. Both of you."

I nodded my head at him ignoring Sarah kissing him once more before climbing over the wall and jumping down. She joined me shortly after. "Did you say be safe?" I heard JJ judge, I smiled to myself as we walked towards the truck. I attempted to open the left side as Sarah did the right. It wouldn't budge.

"It's locked S." She agreed with me turning to face the three boys who had been bird calling us since they noticed it too. "Shall we go inside?" I asked her nervously, she nodded at me looking equally as scared. Ignoring the boys failed attempts of trying to secretly get us back over to them we snuck inside closing the door behind us as quietly as we could.

Me and Sarah are now fully looking inside the Cameron mansion for the key to get the cross and drive off. Consider it as Karma, you steal from us, we take it back bitches. "Hey, here's the plan. I'll wait for you by the lorry. Make sure he doesn't come out. Good luck S." She nodded and walked off further into the house whereas I turned around and waited by the truck.

It took a while until she returned but when she did we hurried over, "Rosie, should we check?" I turned to her looking for a second and weighing up the options. We should at least check it's still in there. I nodded at her and walked down laying my hand out, she placed the key inside standing as she watched me expectedly.

I spun on my heel as I pushed the key inside twisting it and opening the door. My eyes scanned the inside before laying on open eyes, it was the man from earlier. He was laying there lifeless. A gasp left my lips in tune with Sarah's as we took a step back waking into a hard chest.

A shudder left my lips as I tried to walk backwards only to have a muscly hand wrap themselves tightly around my waist, silent tears left my lips as I turned my head to a panicking Sarah. Rafe.

He walked us down the stairs throwing Sarah inside and locking it, I tried to walk over to the door but he stood in the way banging on the door and provoking her. Rose came down the stairs confused at the noise and my entrance before coming to her senses and sending me away with Rafe.

"No." I whispered trying to go towards the door now harder, an arm snaked themselves around my waist tugging me back in the stairs. "Get off of me. Sarah!" I cried out thrashing my body around in his arms to get him to release me.

He yanked me towards his room locking the door when he finally got there. He turned to me looking at me slowly, tears fell down my cheeks silently causing his eyes to roll as he walked over rubbing his thumb on my skin to wipe them away.

"Did-did you-did you hurt him?" I asked in a whisper probably barely even audible. "I didn't." He responded confidently never breaking eye contact. I cupped his face as I stared at him, my face held nothing as I dropped my gaze to my feet before trying to make moves to the door only he stood in front.

"I'm leaving Rafe. And I'm not coming back. Ever. You're never going to see me again." His eyes narrowed on me as he tried to figure out my truth, he was good at that. Seeing if people were lying or not. In this instance I wasn't. "No. No you aren't." And with that everything went black.