𝟬𝟳: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Midsummers drama'

After a mile of running I reached the Cameron home walking in to see Ward

After a mile of running I reached the Cameron home walking in to see Ward. "Hey sweetie, Sarah's not here sorry." He said sincerely before giving me a wide smile and walking in the other room.

I walked up the long staircase then to his room where I could smell a soft blow between weed and his cologne. He's here alright. I opened up his door and stormed in to see him laid on his bed smoking. "How pissing stereotypical." He looked up quick to see me then jumped off his bed walking over fast.

"Ros-No. Don't start with me Rafe." I cut him off tired of his excuses, "me? What about you helping the Pogues." He spat back walking closer to me so he was now looking down on me. "What about you pushing me, hm? Your a fucking prick Rafe. You know that? JJ is in jail right now because of you. You have no idea on half the shit he goes through everyday with his dad and now he's got to pay for restitution. You're a little bitch." I shoved him back only to have him grab my wrists and push me against the wall with my wrists beside my face.

"Don't speak to me like that, ever Rosalie." He threatened his face now inches away from mine, tears began to pool in my eyes as I felt the guilt of it all. "I'm scared for him Rafe. I'm scared." He stood there a few seconds before wrapping me in a bear hug. "He'll be okay, I promise you." With a small nod I began to pull away regretting it once I saw how close we were.

"Rafe." I whispered underneath my breath, my eyes instantly dropped to his red plump lips, he seemed to of had the same idea as me as he did the same. "Rosie." He whispered back leaning closer. "Don't." I mumbled quietly but he still didn't stop moving closer. "Why?" He responded.

Sarah. I wanted to say but I couldn't. I couldn't find it in me to speak up. I've never felt so vulnerable until that very moment. I wanted to pull away but I also wanted to move closer. He went with the second.

His lips pushed themselves softly against my own igniting something inside of me I didn't know I needed. Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my own lips against his, his hands wound there way around my waist as he pulled my body into his.

His tongue glided inside my mouth as he explored everything I had to offer. With a small sigh I placed my hand on his cheek as are lips moulded together. "Fuck Rosie." He mumbled against my lips before cupping my ass with his hand. He began to walk backwards making me walk forwards until I landed on top of him. On his bed. He soon flipped us over so he was on top.

He pulled away for a second making me open my eyes. I saw him staring down at me with swollen lips , lust was all I saw inside his blue orbs, they probably mirrored my own. He soon enough pushed his lips back against mine slower this time, my eyes fluttered closed once more as I relished in this moment.