𝟭𝟬: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Robbing drug dealers.'

As usual I slept most of the car ride to the pawn shop, I was also told to stay in the car due to my lack of ability to lie

As usual I slept most of the car ride to the pawn shop, I was also told to stay in the car due to my lack of ability to lie. Apparently I'm a liability or something. I don't know Kie and J started arguing soon after than so I was glad that I didn't go.

They've been gone for 10 minutes now, just as I was about to go get them they came walking out with big grins on their faces waving around the golden bar. John B climbed into the front with Sarah while me and JJ went behind them and Kiara and Pope went behind us.

Holy moly that's a lot of people. "So they keep the money out here?" I asked in a confused manner, something about this doesn't seem right. "That's what she said." JJ responded with before chuckling and repeating the same line in a different manner.

"Stop." Pope turned him down causing the grin on his face to disappear. "I've never even heard of resurrection drive." Sarah pointed out to which I agreed with her on. "That's because you two are rich." I rolled my eyes at JJ as he pretended to know what it was as well. "You've not heard of it either." Kiara pointed out to which we both thanked her for.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." I mumbled as I stared out of the window. We were in the middle of no where. Yet JJ was yet to believe that. "All right, just cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean its, like, just weed." If there was a face palm emoji I would definitely be doing that right now.

Before anyone could answer sirens whoop behind us causing us all to panic mainly for JJ. "Cops, out here?" I asked, there was something really weird about this. "God! Are you kidding me!" JJ through his arms up in the air as he turned to John B, probably for guidance on what to do. Me and J do that quite frequently, especially after we fuck up. "What did we do?" Sarah asked she's never been pulled up by the police before. Bless her innocent heart.

Your probably wondering but yes we all reconciled are differences and are now friends again. "Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope demanded as John B pulled the car into a halt, JJ began to stash the gold into a hidden area.
Not a good one but the thought was there.

"Did you bring the gun?" John B asked the Maybank boy the question we'd all been dying to know, because if he did they we were all totally screwed. But thankful he denied. "How much weed do you have on you, bro?" Kiara asked in a motherly tone while Pope began to pat him down.

Just as we were hiding the gold a gun clicks, my head snapped to the direction of it only to see a gun being pointed at John B's head. "Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" The intruder demanded as his identity was hidden by a skull mask. "All of your hands up in the air now!" He called out this time after noticing that no one made an effort to move.

Forgive me Mr but we're all shocked that are best friend has a gun to his head. "You- out of the car! Let's go!" He pushed the gun further to the Routledge boy.