𝟮𝟭: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'One cover girl? Two cover girls.'

"I can't believe you actually dyed your hair

"I can't believe you actually dyed your hair." Wheezie mentioned once more as she placed her small hands around my actually light brown hair. I didn't do much to it I just wanted to have light brown hair, the lady said I wouldn't suit dark brown due to me actually being blonde which is bullshit because I have dark features however I didn't want to risk it so....

"Well believe it because I'm now gonna go buy a dog." I smirked as I parked into the lady's home, she lived an hour away. Yes that's right she lived an hour away. However I always wanted a dog and now my father- I'm sorry dad has given me the all clear I'm gonna jump on this opportunity while I still have it. I jumped out the car with Wheezie on my trail, I locked the car before walking up to the door ringing the doorbell. It took a while before a reasonably old lady opened the door with a missing teeth grin. "Hello ladies." She croaked.

"Hi ms, my name is Rosie Roslyn and this is Wheezie Cameron. I saw your advert for the dogs your selling and I was wondering if I could buy one. If that's okay?" She beamed at me grinning before grabbing my arm and a sheet of her table stand handing it me then telling me to follow her. It was a list of dog photos with vet checks and updates. Cute. I walked to the backyard with Wheezie on my trail giggling out of excitement when she saw a gated open cage which was home to a bunch of different puppies on the grass.

"Oh my goodness they are adorable." She smiled as she glanced at them all, I ran my eyes over all the dogs there really was many of them some bigger than others and some larger in weight than the others. They were all barking wildly as they saw us walk in, I smiled at them before I turned my head to see another cage. "How come there's dogs separated?" I asked the lady, there was loads of room for these dogs. "These little terrors don't like to follow a lot of the rules and some are siblings." I caught the eye of a small little dog who looked so precious.

"Who's that little one?" I asked pointed over at the dog who was running around wildly and barking up at me with big blue eyes. Her eyes found where mine were looking as she clasped her hands together with a wide smile. "He's a boy and he's a little pomsky. A Pomeranian cross Siberian husky. One of the main terrors here. His little sister is over there." She told me pointed over to where I saw a little dog who resembled him with as well as two eyes. "How much are both of them?" I asked, her head turned to me fast in shock.

"Miss they cost 2,500 each I don't think you should take the boy-" I cut her off with a smile as I reached over to the little boy dog I saw sights of first picking him up, he licked my face letting out a soundless bark. So cute. "I'd like to, cash?" She nodded at me with wide eyes, I reached over in my back pocket pulling out the money my dad has been giving me since my mother. Guilt trips what can I say. I decided to bring it as I didn't know how many I'd buy. I guess I bought two. I handed her the money watching as she counted it. She pulled a part 3/4s of it to give back to me but I shook my head giggling as the little boy continued to kiss me and move around in my hands.

"Keep it, buy something for the dogs or even for yourself. A small favour though do you have a collar and leash I can borrow." She nodded at me with a an unmoving smile as she grabbed a box showing me all the colours. I picked out a light blue and pink collar then matching leads. I pushed the collar onto the little fur balls head then attached the leash putting him on the ground. I then walked over to the little girl putting her own on before picking her out of the cage and onto the ground. The two dogs immediately started to lick one another on the heads affectionately, cute. "Thank you." I told her nodding my head after she told me everything about them.

We led them to the car and climbed in, Wheezie decided to hold the girl and I decided to put the boy on my lap hoping he wouldn't move. Just in case they had their collars on and leads, Wheezie was still holding the boys leash for me. I pulled out her driveway and waved her off as I drove down the road back to home. "Do you have a name for them?" Wheezie asked looked at the girl with adoration. "Yeah, Loki & Lily." She looked at me with a smile before stroking Lily's head.

The doggos:

Loki

Lily

Lily

London boy by Taylor Swift in honour of Tom Huddleston 💪🏼