𝟮𝟮: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'A whole two days Rosie!'

It's been two days and I've been forming my relationship with my two new dogs Lily and Loki

It's been two days and I've been forming my relationship with my two new dogs Lily and Loki. I call Sarah every two minutes of the day but this time she called me. I know I was as shocked as you are right now.

Apparently they found Popes golden cross so here I am getting ready to go see him. I tied my hair into a ponytail before running to my gate and to the Twinkie which has been waiting for me for at east 20 minutes. Whoops.

I sat next to Sarah and leaned my head on her shoulder, her and John B have been giving each other lovey dovey glances ever since they broke up two days ago. Apparently they got into a huge fight because John didn't show Sarah any affection when her dad died and he was at a party with another five like Sarah was with Topper. I missed a lot.

"Sarah? Out of a scale from one to ten how hot do I look right now?" I asked looking up at her, she gave me smile before holding up her two hands showing me ten fingers. I casted her a wide smirk before crossing my arms over my chest and glancing over at JJ who has been giving me nervous glances ever since I entered.

Me and JJ sorted the whole me running off to get Rafe when he was in jail thing but ever since he's been acting really weird. I don't know, weirder than usual. "Oh, shit! Tides coming in." I jumped up leaning over JJ's shoulder before letting out a groan.

"Hey, wait a second look." Pope grabbed JJ's neck pulling him in so he saw what I'm assuming he saw. Not realising that JJ is the dumbest person ever but sure pope let's hope he sees what your seeing.

"Look, they already came through here. Those have to be Limbrey's tire tracks. Guys, we gotta go." I looked at pope who was also leaning over John B's shoulder, I gave him a high five acting like I understood what he said. I then turned to JJ who had a 'I don't know what's going on but I'm smart.' Look on his face. Cute.

"Mmm, what do you think, chief?" He asked John B who was as well giving the same look. "I'm thinking it's looking a little dicey." Dicey? Like a rub-ix cube?

"Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with that statement." I nodded at JJ before looking at John B, he was too predictable, he was clueless. "Okay well clearly they made it." I turned to Kiara giving her a blank stare. "No shit Kie." We flipped one another the bird before smiling. "In a two-wheel drive? I don't know about that." JJ shush darling.

"Why are y'all acting like you're not gonna do it anyways? Like when have y'all ever done anything safe?" Honestly though why act? Tell the truth brutha. Like my slang my sister taught me? Me too.

Way to boost the ego Sarah C. After they all agreed and I was instructed to sit back down and hold on they began the drive through the river. Oo I want to touch it. I wonder if I'm nice a crocodile will come say hi to me. I've been a good girl this year Santa. I promise.

After we sadly made it and I saw no crocodiles we parked up and all jumped out the Twinkie. JJ assessed my outfit with a bored look. "Really Rosie?" He asked me, I gave him a shrug before slapping the back of his head and skipping away. Ima hunt for some crocodiles.