𝟬𝟱: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Truce for the day.'

"I just don't feel like you care nothing shows me- I said I care

"I just don't feel like you care nothing shows me- I said I care." Arguing in the Cameron house wasn't irregular if anything it was too regular. "You said." Ward points out huffing, they were currently sat outside on the balcony, I could see Rafe sat on the chairs with his back pressed against the sofa cushion.

I left the Chateau ages ago, they decided to go on a boat ride but I wanted to hang out with Sarah, sometimes hanging out with people who despise one another is pretty difficult.

"What do you want me to say?" Rafe called out distracting me from my thoughts, "I don't want you to say anything! Take care of business. Where are the backup generators?" The eldest Cameron resorted with, I hid behind the wall as I attempted to listen in.

What? Don't judge me, I'm a nosy child. "You said you would take care of it. Did you take care of it? Where are they?" I heard a chair being pushed back but Rafe was still sat meaning that it was Ward who was now stood.

"They're on back order." He excused himself fidgeting in his seat now, "yeah of course they are." He responded with sarcastically.

"Tell you what. You know that Pogue I just fired? Way more reliable than you." Wait fired? John B was fired? Surely not he would of said.

Growing up on figure eight we had more pressure than some would of even imagined we had. Most people thought we had it easy, and in some ways yes. We were given things without having to put a hand in works way of it for the majority of your life. We handed a lot of things.

But in other ways we are reminded on a daily basis that we always have to be the best, are lines of work have to be perfect all the time. Nothing can go sour. We had to be perfect.

For us, new rules were enforced everyday whether they be fair or not they were. Some were done subconsciously, we aren't aloud to do many things my friends (pogues) are aloud to do. We're always being watched. Sometimes it can get suffocating but we're told to just sit there and put a smile on are faces.

So that's what we all do. Pretend are lives are perfect until maybe one day we will start to believe that as well. "Really?" Rafe scoffed as if the idea of a Pogue being more responsible than him was absurd. "Yeah, really! You need to get it together, Rafe, or you can go live on the cut." Ward retaliated, probably bored of Rafe and his lame excuses.

I think even sometimes Ward knows what Rafe does with the money he can be granted. Too bad I don't know yet, because when I do. My black mailing mouth will be ready to tend to business.

I heard Rafe laughing at what his father had just preached to him, "that funny to you?- wow." Rafe cut in rubbing his hand over his face as his smirk grew.