𝟭𝟰: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'It rains when your here and it rains when your gone.'

"Rosie! Rosie get up!" I let out a small mumble of annoyance before turning around falling off the beach chair in the process

"Rosie! Rosie get up!" I let out a small mumble of annoyance before turning around falling off the beach chair in the process. A loud groan left my lips as i forced my eyes open only to see a smirking Sarah and John B. "Shut up." I mumbled pulling my body back onto it and laying back down. "Nope, get up." He chuckled grabbing my hands and pulling me into a sitting position.

"John B." I whined out only to scream when I saw the captain of the boat and his friends. "Before you say no, we have a plan." I'm going to kill you John B.

***

"So?" He asked nervously. My mouth was open as I stared at him in shock before turning to Sarah to see if he was serious. She nodded in response. "No." I stood up causing them all to stand as I walked over to Cleo. "Have you got me a ninja outfit? Because if I'm doing this I'm going to be fulfilling 17 year old JJ and I's dream." I asked curiously staring her dead in the eye. "I have a jumper and a cap." She responded with her unrecognizable accent meaning she moves around a lot.

"Deal." She stuck out her hand causing me to shake it only to turn to the annoyed John B who was shaking his head at me with embarrassment. I gave him a thumbs up before walking over to Sarah. "Hey." I mumbled as the others began to discuss where I come along in there plan. She turned to me shocked, "hey." She responded with.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry." We rushed out at the same time causing us both to laugh. We wrapped are arms around one another pulling each other in close. "Never let boys come in between us again, okay?" She nodded against me as she hugged me tighter telling me she loved me.

Fuck, I'd die for this girl.

***

May I just say I looked like a hot mumma gumma. This cap really made me look like a ninja and I was living for it. If only JJ could see me now, he'd be so proud of me. He's totally going to be hearing about this. I swear to myself. We were currently hid behind a bush waiting for Ward to pull up to which he did. No time like the present.

Cleo and Terrance walked over instructing them until a gun was pulled up, guilt pooled in my stomach as I watched as he opened the door climbing out. My eyes immediately moved to the now opening door from the passenger side. I turned my head to look at Sarah and John B but they were too busy glaring.

Who was in the other side?

My questions were answered when a man with grey shorts and a black polo shirt climbed out arms held up in a surrender position before throwing barrels and signs off the round. "Who are you?" Ward yelled out. "I'm the Royal Commission for the redistribution of the wealth. Kiss the ground." I taught you well Terrance in are 3 hours of friendship. Nonetheless they both kissed the ground. Give it a snog from this sexy mama.