𝟭𝟭: 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶

'Big John.'

It's been two days since I've left my room, I've ignored every call sent to me

It's been two days since I've left my room, I've ignored every call sent to me. I just needed space. Space from all of this royal merchant drama and space from Rafe. Speak of the devil and he may just arrive. The sound of rocks hitting my window startled me at first but when I saw Rafes figure standing on my balcony I walked over and opened the doors.

"Bab- what are you doing here?" My gaze was harsh as I stared at him in an unpleasant manner. "I know I'm sorry for everything that happened I-I got you something. I've moved back in next door." He pulled out the present and passed it to me anxiously.

I opened it only to reveal a silver diamond necklace with the letter R dangling on the bottom. "For-for Rafe & Rosie." He stuttered out. He was hiding something. "You okay?" I asked placing my hand on his cheek, he leaned into the touch causing a small smile to cast on my lips.

"Yeah-yeah just nervous about confronting you." He gave me a half smile to which I returned. "I thought about it and realised that I was wrong to embarrass you in front of Topper." He smiled at this. "But you were also wrong to threaten my best friend and touch me. You can't do that again Rafe. I mean it." He nodded his head frantically before pulling me into a big hug.

"I'm glad, we're okay now." I wrapped my arms around his neck as my nose breathed in the scent from his pink polo shirt. As much as I hated to admit it, I'd missed him. It was strange this feeling. It was stronger than liking someone, it was intoxicating. The good kind.

He moved his head slightly before looking at me. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered, I nodded my head gently as my eyes fluttered closed in apprehension. After what felt like hours but was only three seconds his lips found my own. I cupped the back of his neck as he wrapped his arms tighter around my back creasing my new Victoria secret pyjama set. What? It was pink and it was cute.

He ducked his head leaving a trail of kisses down my neck before he found my lips once more. This time there was no slowness to his kiss, it was fast. As if he was being timed. I didn't care though, I needed him. His tongue forced itself way inside my mouth causing me to wince slightly but I quickly recovered when I felt his hands pull my shirt over my head.

I yanked it off after pulling away for a second, I grabbed his own shirt pulling it off of him. He picked me up by throwing me over his shoulder causing a laugh to bubble out of my lips. "Rafe!" I gasped as he threw me on my bed, I bounced a little for a few seconds before steadying. He made no effort before climbing on top of me and pushing his hips against my own.

A loud moan left my lips as my back arched. His hands wiggled there way to my bra, he un-clipped it with no granted warning before throwing it else where. "Rafe, why are you so eager?" I laughed although I was now confused.

"Please Rosalie. I need you." His eyes held a desperation I'd never seen before. This was how I knew he was urgent. I gave him a small nod before grabbing at the waistband of my shorts along with my pants pulling them off and removing them. Call me confident or just call me someone who isn't a virgin.