• C H A P T E R 5 •

I need my bestie and I need to sleep

This asshole won't give me my phone back. Stupid turd.

I hate him. I swear when I see angel I'm so gonna kill him, he's for sure dead.

But I'm not gonna kill him just yet I'm gonna use him to get back at Damien. He doesn't want his sister to date a guy and especially my brother.

I know she's willing to test her luck and pick on her brother so she'll be down to meet Angel.

Thank god my brother isn't ugly cause that wouldn't work.

I sigh and stare blankety at the mirrored ceiling.

Why is there a mirror on the ceiling?

I look to my side and see Gabriel's little face through the slots of the crib.

Damien made men move this big crib into this room so Gabriel is closer to me.

I'd gotta give him that, he's got a good heart when it comes to babies and isn't an ass with the fact that Gabriel is with me.

Sitting up I hear a knock on the door.

I make sure Gabriel is still asleep and make my way towards the double doors.

Yea double doors this room is nearly bigger than half my house.

I open the doors to reveal Damien freshly changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and navy blue T shirt, his muscles look very good, it's nearly tight on his pecks and arms but it's still good.

He looks good.

"Here's the new phone, I passed some of your contacts into this phone, don't let me catch you doing things you aren't supposed to" his tone strict as a parent would talk to his or her child.

Bitch.

"Mamon" I mutter grabbing the phone and closing the door on his face.

That's rude, you've got better manners then this.

Right.

I roll my eyes and open the doors again "thank you" he looks at me for a second and nods his head. "Have you eaten breakfast?" He asks me while leaning against the railing that runs along most of the hallway.

"No, im not hungry" I tell him getting ready to leave. "Well I didn't ask you if were hungry, I want you down for breakfast in 5 minutes" he walks away with not another word.

Why is he so fucking bossy?

mafia heir remember?

I'm gonna live a lie!

I move to the bathroom and wash my face with some cold water. "I can't believe I'm doing this?" i sigh leaning against the sink looking out towards the bed.