• C H A P T E R 19 •

"Cariño calm down" I look up at Damien and step menacingly towards him

"Calm down?" I ask him "she's been missing for 2 fucking weeks Damien TWO?!" I yell at him trying my best not to fucking strangle him.

"Until I find her or you find her tell me to calm down k?" Walking away I enter the tech room and wait out with angel seeing if he's had any leads.

"Nada?" I step behind the computer, only the same old traffic cameras. It's like that ducker has deleted footage.

"It's like she's disappeared" Ansons sits in the corner in a pissy mood. He's been nearly as pissed off as I've been.

He's strangled and even killed two men to try and get information which all have lead to dead ends.

"Wait, Perla her parents...do they have a vacation home or anything she and Jensen would have access to?" Anson asks stepping beside me.

That's when it clicks.

"The summer cabin" I move Angel away and search up the West cabin, up on the mountain, when we were in college we would spend time up there during the summer of winter.

"Found it" typing in the address and then automatically sending it to My phone.

"get men ready and let's head out" I tell Damien, as if he's not the mafia heir.

anyways.

"I want 10 men down now, grab the guns, and keep it low key" Mason nods his head and walks away with about 15 men following behind him including Anson.

Damien grabs my arm "when we get their don't go crazy, we'll make him pay, you just have to make sure you stay safe for me ok" I look into his eyes and nod my head.

as long as he isn't stopping me from saving my best friend i am fine with trying not to get my ass killed.

"Let's go" We walk down to the armory, I am handed a caliber and a vest.

Walking towards the truck, Anson, Damien, and I are all in the middle.

"Anson, i need you to not think with you gun, we need him alive" Damien pulls Anson's head towards him to look at him. Anson nods his head and reaches for his gun "but i see one bruise on her, I'll kill him" Damien allows him and turns to look at me.

"patient ok" Rolling my eyes i turn to the front ready to jump from the car once it stops.

20 minutes later the car comes to a rough halt.

I don't wait for anyone's command instead, I unlock my gun and make my way towards the front of the house, making sure there's no cameras.

"roll in, mason, take your group to the back, Ian your team with us, lien stay in the car for the lookout." Damien stands on the other side of the front door with Anson beside him. I stand on the other side waiting for his signal to enter.

Julieta looks at Damien and nods her head instantly pulling the heavy Helligan bar and opining the door.

Damien and Anson enter first.

Damien points to my left and then right. Pointing my gun up i make sure to clear out this place.

I walk up towards the stairs, aiming my gun upwards and moving into the side to make sure I'm out of sight.

Reaching the second floor I finally lay eyes on Jensen and Quinn. Quinn lays limp on the ground.

I rush inside immediately checking for a pulse. It's faint.

fuck.

she's bruised up.

She suddenly opens her eyes, her eyes hold fear and sadness. she's dull.

"P-Perla b-be-hind y-you" as soon as her words slip out of her mouth I turn back around.

Jensen rams behind me, making my head hit the hard wood floor. I open and close my eyes standing up immediately.

I grab his foot before he can leave. He falls down, and i straddle him grabbing his head and punching him.

he pulls my hair back pulling me off him. His fist collides with the right side of my face, a seething pain springing through my jaw.

he grabs my hair throwing me against the closet.

I move around ignoring the pain in my body. A kick lands on my stomach and i turn to the right. fuck.

Before he could lay another hand on me i grip his arm and bite it. Pulling him down i straddle him once more this time gripping his hair and banging his head against the hard floor, I punch him once more and continue banging his head against the floor.

blood begins to spill out of his head. He tries to grab me once more but i lift his head once more and finally stop, his breathing slowing down and his eyes now closed.

fucking asshole.

"Perla!" Damien kneels down beside me and pulls me against his chest.

"Anson, p-please tak-ke her to the hospital n-now" Anson stares at the mess but scoops Quinn into his arms and runs out of the room.

"your bleeding" He cups my face as i slow my breathing "we need to go check on Quinn" I tell him trying to stand up but failing miserably.

He scoops me up bridal style and takes me down towards the steps.

Fuck my stomach hurts.

I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes for a moment.