• C H A P T E R 24 •

"son, you are to buy her a dress, if you don't I am going to whip your ass" Damien rolls his eyes and sticks out his tongue "I am, Madre, I'll just be a little late, I have to pick out a few other thing for baby Gabriel" I smile at his gesture

He's in love with baby Gabriel as much as I am.

I know it's not going to be long before he's going to want one of his own. He'd just have to convince his wife Perla to also want the same.

"oh before I go, let Liam know I need to talk to him" I look at him weirdly "why?" he sucks his teeth "can't say, just some business talk" I roll my eyes and flip him off "go on, ill let him know" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"bye" he walks away as I stand in the kitchen.

He must seem like he doesn't give a shit, but he's overprotective of his sister and loves spoiling her without her knowing. he'd do anything for his sister if she doesn't like it or isn't happy.

he loves being discreet, he hates affection and Aria loves it.

he's scared and annoyed of her affection which is why he's always secretive.

"Oh darling" Luis throws the door open finally dressed out of his suit and dressed in a black t-shirt and nude shorts.

he's so hot.

"time to go my beautiful queen" I laugh and run off to him instantly kissing him. He's mine, all mine.

"shall we eat before we head out?" I nod my head "of course Mi Amor, don't want to starve me" I gasp as his hand smacks my ass.

"We can't have that now" I laugh running off towards the garage.

"I'm driving" his laugh fades "Of course you are" he yells once I slam the door shut of his favorite matt black Lamborghini.

"angel you are going because I said you are going" Perla throws a towel at my face

"angel you are going because I said you are going" Perla throws a towel at my face. "I don't have to, your his wife now, you do need to not me" she looks back and kills me with her eyes,

"don't make me tell you twice Angel De Leon, go take a shower and wait for me downstairs" I groan turning around and heading into the bathroom.

"I'm older how come she's the one bossing me around" i put the towel on the rack "because I am more responsible and more mature, and my mentality is higher and better then yours you dumb fuck!?" I hear her yell from my room.