• C H A P T E R 42 •

Angels stares back at the house

"it's time to go" he sighs getting into the car and driving away.

he clutches the steering wheel harshly as tears cloud his vision.

He passes a familiar red car. she sit's in the convertible beside her fiancé.

tears slip down his face. He doesn't stop or turn around, instead he presses harder on the accelerator and keeps going further away from her.

He's gone.

I stare down at the letter

dear Perla,

I know i promised you that i would stay but i couldn't....I couldn't watch the woman i love get married to a man that isn't me.

Please don't look for me, and most importantly don't leave Damien. he loves you so much, and i wouldn't want him to be in my position, stay with him, and be happy. I can do this on my own. Take care of yourself and Gabriel.

I wish things could have gone differently but i guess this is the way it's supposed to go.

please don't send any letters back, i won't be able to get them. I love you sis and i am so grateful to have you as my little sister, you mean a lot to me and i hope i get a little nephew or niece soon.

take care of that family of yours.

love, Angel.

Damien holds me as i soh uncontrollably.

He's gone.

"He left Damien" i sob "he fucking left!" I cry not sure what to do.

I don't think he's coming back.

"it's ok cariño I've got you" Closing my eyes i try to control my breathing. "Damien, I-I need to be alone sorry" I walk into the bathroom and lock myself in it.

He left.

"you may kiss the bride" I watch as Lucas kisses my little sister

It should be angel up there not him.

Perla looks down. she doesn't wait for them to walk down the isle, she leaves and walks towards the car.

"babe" she turns to look at me "I don't hate her" she pauses tears swelling up her eyes. She's still hurt.

"I hate your father, for not waiting and giving her more time" she looks up at ne "he would still be here, he should have been the one getting married today" she wipes the stray tears away.

"and he should be the first one to hear that I'm pregnant" she cries her breathing fastening.

"he should be the one telling me congratulations" she holds onto the car handle "he should be the one to help me tell you" looking down she shakes her head.

"but he's not and now i have to do this alone" holding my hands she wipes her tears and smiles at me as best she could "I'm pregnant" I freeze not knowing if she's telling the truth.

"I'm pregnant and i hope you want this too, because if not I'm so done with you Blake!" I pull her closer capturing her lips with mine.

I smile at her "of course i want this with you, I can't wait to be with you every step of the way" she smiles hugging my waist "I sure hope so, because I need you now more then ever Damien" she sniffles and wraps her arms around my waist hugging me tightly.

"You know, it's crazy unplanned us best friends can be" Quinn's voice comes behind us.

"We're also pregnant, well she is" Anson smirks holding Quinn beside him.

"What the hell, Quinn!" Perla yells running to Quinn and hugging her.

"Congrats bro" I pay Anson's shoulder and look over at the girls.

"We're also pregnant" I freeze looking over at the familiar voice.

"Aria..." Perla looks at me and then at Lucas. "Lucas can I talk to you" I walk over to Lucas.

"You know it isn't yours right?" He nods his head "I know, but I don't know how to tell her it's angels, she still doesn't remember Damien" Looking back at Aria "don't tell her, your married now, there's nothing We can do now" He walks back to Aria.

"How far along are you Aria?" Quinn smiles at Aria "I'm 8 weeks, how about you two?" It sounds weird my little sister pregnant and still going to college.

"I'm 9 weeks" I smile at Perla "and I'm 11 weeks" Anson laughs "mines older" rolling my eyes I punch him "come on, let's head to the reception." We all walk to our separate cars and head to the reception.

I hope angel comes back to know he's going to be a dad.