• C H A P T E R 12 •

"She can handle her self dude" I groan while leaning against Damien's truck beside him

"I know, I would just hate for anyone to try and touch her" His simple irritated facial expression was enough to know if anyone as so laid a finger on her he'd kill them.

Ever since that elevator encounter he's been obsessed and high on love.

And he loves to talk about me.

"You need to hire a new hacker, Macon is a pain in the ass and slow as fuck" Damien glares at me and slaps me behind the head.

"Bitch" I hiss holding my head "you need to stop obsessing over a married woman" rolling my eyes I reply non enchantingly "you were and still are obsessed with Perla" he chuckles and pulls his hand up showing me his ring.

"She's my wife now idiota, I've got her all to myself" I scoff and look away from him and I see her.

A goddess.

She's wearing a silk orange jumpsuit, that makes her skin pop, I love her color, it's so unique and seems so soft I just wanna touch it.

I wanna feel her, all of her just by looking at her.

She matched the jumper with orange stilettos. She looks so fucking breath taking.

I feel like she's taking all my oxygen just by standing.

She pulls her black Chanel glasses off and looks at me confusion laced on her face.

"Are you stocking me?" I lean off the car and immediately walk towards her excited to smell her scent.

"No, we just happen to run into each other at odd times" she smiles, her pearly white teeth and perfect smile taking my breath away as easy as she always does.

I just met her not even 6 hours ago and I already want to worship the ground she walks on.

"Hmm, pretty hard to believe" her accent coming strong. She's got a beautiful mouth.

She look behind me and her smile widens.

"I knew I was going to find you here love" she walks away ignores me completely.

I follow her with my eyes and stop right when Perla comes to sight.

She knows Perla? Perla knows her?

"Did you give him a good beating?" Perla smirks and nods her head "let's just say he won't ever forget who's your best friend" the girl laughs and pulls Perla next to her.

"Go bad bitch go bad bitch eh" she sings kissing Perla on her head. "I missed you, you bloody freak" Perla smiles and raised her eyebrows.

"No you did not Mensa" the girl rolls her eyes "cariño may I know what you have done up there" the girl looks up at Damien and then at Perla curiously.

"Hello, Damien Blake, Perla's husband" she looks at Perla and then Damien once more shock evident in her eyes.

She steps back and hits Perla with her purse. "You fucking traitor!" She seems to be really pissed off.

"You got married and didn't tell me" Perla shook her head "I'm sorry, it was something sorta fast" she glared at Perla and steps back.

"I'm giving you the silent treatment until you find the key" Perla groans and rolls her eyes.

I'm fucked if she's friend's with Perla. Perla is fucking scary.

"Hey Anson, why do you look so terrified!" Perlas voice suddenly made my insides turn.

"I'm not, I just don't know what to expect from you" I lie walking beside if not almost behind Damien.

"Hmm, what would I do to you that's unexpected Anson" the way she said my name makes me feel like she's warning me of something.

"I don't know? Cut my finger off? My dick-oh please not the dick, it's my baby maker" I step back yielding behind Damien.

"Bro, stop being a pussy, get what's yours remember?" Damien's elbows me causing me to crouch down holding my stomach.

Fuck that hurt.

I want the girl and I'm going to get her even if it means I have to go through the she devil herself.

I better not chicken out.

"Guys, this is Quinn my best friend, Quinn this is my husband as you already know and Anson his dumb funny best friend" Quinn looks at me and smiles extending her hand out.

"Pleasure to finally know your name" I shake her hand not wanting to let go of her soft hand.

I reply with a deep voice, I need to be seen as an alpha man for her "same here Quinn" she looks at Perla for a moment hinting at something before turning to look at Damien.

"Damien Blake, you and I will have a talk later on" she smiles as Damien nods his head and accepts what's about the come for him.

Perla speaks up gathering all of our attention "why don't we go clubbing tonight?" Quinn gasp "you figured out the key!" She hugged Perla "I have this new club I want to check out" Damien looks at me and gives me the hint to follow behind the girls.

"I guess she's made it easier by being friends with Perla" glaring at Damien I look down as both Perla and Quinn walk.

I know I should respect her and all but like dam the way her ass moves is making my dick hard.

"If she's friend's with Perla that means I have to deal with her craziness as well" Damien shakes his head and pulls Perla by the waist stopping her to stand beside him.

"I have some business to take care of, you girls get a head start we'll meet you later tonight" Perla looks at Quinn then at Damien "sure, just please be safe" Damien seems to be taken by surprise at her words.

Yea, no one except his mom and dad have said that.

"Byeee" she links her arm with Quinn's and drags her away towards the shops.

"Well, your fucked" I laugh walking towards Damien's car "we're, both fucked estupido" rolling my eyes I stick my tongue out and get in his truck.

Now to do some business.