••• PROLOGUE •••

••• 15 YEARS LATER •••
- PERLA'S POV -

"Mom, I beat dad I training" Harley gushes with Sayna, Irena, and moon following behind them

"Tia, you should have seen how she threw tio on the ground" Moon laughs sitting beside me. "Mom I need a new book I'm bored of reading this one" Kingston sits on moon.

"I'll tell your dad to take you to the book store later today" he smiles poking my 5 month pregnant belly. "He's growing" rolling my eyes i hear Gabriel and Angel argue "dude, shut up!" Angel mocks Gabriel.

"These kids are growing old" quinn sighs laying beside me with baby Leona sleeping in her arms peacefully.

"Carson, go tell your father to prepare Leona a bottle please" Carson runs off to the game room.

"These kids are going to break me cariño" Damien falls on the floor dramatically "oh get up big baby" I laugh.

"Uncle Damien!" Levi jumps on Damien stomach making his groan in pain.

"Kid, your going to make me explode what is wrong with you" Levi laughs getting off Damien.

"Levi, what did I tell you about jumping on your uncle like that" Aria comes down with a 6 month old Gianna in her arm.

"Can I hold her?" Damien asks Quinn for Leona. "Gladly just don't kill her please" Damien rolls his eyes sitting up and holding Leona in his arms.

"We've got that new shipment coming tomorrow Henry is texting about it" Anson sits beside Damien on the floor.

"I'm so tired of being pregnant" I groan laying further on the couch. "Oh I can imagine" Damien sends me a kiss.

15 years and we are all strongly held together.

Gabriel and moon are both dating. Yea weird I know, but as long as they are not related we are cool with it.

They are also of age, Gabriel 18 and moon 19.

"Abuelita I've got the chocolate you wanted!" Harley yells running into the kitchen.

The girls are considered triplets now. They are 15 years old, all of them are reckless and risk takers, except Irena, she's the mom of the groups, she's smart and very strategic.

The boys, mine is 14 Kingston, I had him a year after Harley. Carson is 13 Quinn had him two years after Irena. As for Levi aria had him three years after Sayna.