• C H A P T E R 10 •

We're now back in the car passing a very suspicious amount of trees

He better not kill me.

Would he though?

I don't know.

He's a mafia heir, soon to be Don.

Yea, well I can't just judge him because of his profession.

What profession bitch, he kills!

I innerly gasp and look at Damien

He does kill.

Oh god, am I gonna die tonight!

Oh my Gabriel and angel, I hate angel but I still love him!

"I'm not gonna kill you cariño" I snap my eyes to meet his and I gasp "you read minds?" I question him as he looks straight ahead and then glances at me for a second.

"You could say so" he smiles looking back at the road.

"This seems suspicious" I tell him as he turns into a dirt road this time it becoming a little more of a hill then before.

He chuckles "don't worry, I wouldn't have fed you" I look down at my bloated stomach and nod my head.

"well, you could never be too sure, ya know our body feasts on it self when we're dead, I think it helps decomposition a little bit more faster or slower? I don't know" I look out for the window hoping he forgets what the fuck I just said.

"You seem to be interested in body decompensation" he shakes his head now turning a sharp left corner.

His hands look very attractive on that steering wheel.

"Well..." I pause and take a look at the scenery. We're on top of a hill looking down at the city and all the lights brightening the dark night sky.

"Wow" I look out in awe as the car comes to a stop and Damien parks it.

"You didn't" I whisper opening the door not caring to forget Damien inside.

Greece is such a beautiful place. The people, the streets, the lakes...everything.

"I'm glad to see you like it" I turn to Damien and smile "I don't like it" I pause trying to see what his reaction is.

He suddenly begins to look worried "you don't?" He asks now slowly getting riled up "I love it, thank you" I lunge at him and thankfully he catches me and wraps his arms around my waist picking me up off the ground.

I hug him tight and enjoy our embrace.

I love his hugs, he's like a big giant teddy bear. I feel safe and very much comfortable.

I hear the vibration of his melodic deep laugh.

He puts me down and holds me up close against his body by my waist.