• C H A P T E R 6 •

- 2 WEEKS LATER -

I walk down the isle clutching Angels arm "you shouldn't do this Perla" I grip his arm harder and smile fakely at Damien as we near the end of the pass way

"I have no other fucking choice, because my moron brother decided to Fucking steal money!" I grit my teeth as she tries to remove my tight hand from his arm.

"Lo siento" I glance at him then back Damien.

i just had to have a dumb fucking brother.

i swear i am going to die before my 40's because of him. I fucking hate adoring him so much.

we stop and Angel hesitantly gives me away to Damien.

He smiles down at me, probably more fake then these dam extensions up in my hair.

Why do they have to be so dam uncomfortable.

He holds my hands in his big ones and then gives the officiant the signal.

•••

He's still fucking talking and I- "you may now kisses the Bide" wait?

What?

No, no he's not gonna put them dirty lips on mine. I have no idea where they've went, and guessing by the looks he just gave the girl on the second row, something happened.

Eew yuk.

"I'll bite you if you as so get close to my lips Damien Blake" I warn him before moving my head to the side and making him kiss my cheek.

Before he could move my head back towards him I step back and smile "thank you everyone for coming to this very special event! We love you, I've gotta go pee!" I yell running towards the bathroom, which is at the other side of the Pass-way.

Everyone smiles and laugh at me.

Better then kissing him.

I close the bathroom door and sigh a breath of relief.

Thank god I got away from that. I walk towards the sink and turn the water to cold.

I wet my face, and dry it off, making sure I don't ruin my makeup. I asked for waterproof makeup which thankfully did not ruin my makeup.

"Tie-" I scream loudly as i turn to look behind me "fuck!?" I sigh leaning back against the sink.

"Aria, you are going to kill me!" I turn to look at her and see her clutching her chest. "Your screams are going to kill me!" She puts her clutch down and turns on the water.

She does the same as I and wets her face drying it off lightly.

"Did U literally just run in here just to not kiss my brother?" I turn to look at her "yep basically the same reason your here" my response must have caught her of guard because she began choking on her own oxygen.