• C H A P T E R 43 •

9 months later

9 months later...

"Anson the baby is coming now" I sit up as best I can and grab ansons arm.

"Huh? What? The baby?" He falls off the end hurriedly running around the room and putting his clothes on.

"Guy's! The baby is coming?!" He yells into the hallway. Doors open and close.

"What!" Perla barges in waddling behind her comes Aria.

"Ok, Anson breath and get the dam bags!" Perla orders as Damien helps Anson and Luis helps me up from the bed.

"This hurts" breath as much as I can as we step into the elevator.

"Ok come on breath Mija" Gloria brushes my hair and presses the elevator button.

I sure as hell hope this elevator doesn't break down.

"C-call my parents" we step out of the elevator and walk as best we could towards the front door.

We all stop as soon a pop, almost like a waterfall is heard.

"Oh oh" I feel Aria tense and suddenly another similar sound is heard.

"Yep, we are all going into labor" Perla laughs as aria yells in pain. "Fuckkkkkkk!" Her high pitch scream makes all the guys run back to us.

"Grab all the bags these three babies are coming right now!" Damien and Anson stop "w-what!" I hold onto aria and Perla as we walk a little bit faster towards the car.

"Girls breath!" Sofia holds Perla, and Luis holds Aria.

"Jenna! Take care of Gabriel for me" Jenna nods her head holding Gabriel in her arms.

"Alright all the bags are inside let's go" Damien opens the door for Perla and the rest of us.

"Go son, we're right behind you" I don't know how is three pregnant girls could fit in the back seat.

"Oh hell!" Perla yells at Damien "did you call him?" Damien glances nervously at Aria then at Perla.

"Yes he didn't answer I left him a note." I know who they are referring to.

"Why does this hurt so dam much, it hurts much more then a fucking bullet!" She squeezes my hand.

We get to the hospital "three women going into Abel right now! Bring the beds" Anson yells dragging a doctor by his coat.

"Get then I got he delivery rooms!" 5 nurses come out all laying us on a bed.

I breath harshly holding onto Anson's hand.

"Love, don't let go of me" he shakes his head. "Don't plan on it." They help prepare him putting a cap and blue coat.

"Alright, Ms" I look at Anson and smile "ledger" the doctors prepares himself and the rest of the nurses following after him.