• C H A P T E R 8 •

The door opens and in comes Damien

He looks down at me as I direct my attention to the TV scrolling past the irrelevant channels.

"Please forgive my harsh words, I was pissed off with someone, annoyance got the best of me" he tells me while I still pass each channel.

"Do you know the baking channel?" I ask him looking through the guide.

I'm not forgiving him just yet.

That should get him railed up.

He steps in-front of the TV and crosses his arms. "Move Damien" I tell him now looking into his blue eyes.

"Not until you forgive me" he's acting like a child. It's annoying.

I turn the TV off and turn to my side and wrap the blanket on myself.

"If you don't mind please turn the lights off, I got bored of the TV" I tell him closing my eyes and praying he fucking leaves me alone.

He rips the blankets away from my body and I gasp "Damien" I growl in anger. This motherfucker.

I stand up and push him "leave me alone" I try to move away from him but he grips my arms and wraps a hand around my neck pushing me against the door.

"Stop pushing my buttons cariño, it won't be pretty when I have enough" he warns me, applying a little pressure on my neck.

Why is this hot and getting me horny.

"Then can you stop pushing mine! I'm simply trying to help you Damien but you aren't helping either!!" I breath in and then out.

He's close. He looks at my lips and then at me.

Is it wrong I want him to kiss me?

Is it wrong To him to fuck me right here and now?

Yes. Really wrong.

We stare at each other for seconds that seem to feel like hours.

"Damien" I whisper not wanting to give in to the temptation. He's so close, i can feel his breath on my lips.

"Tell me to back off cariño" that simple 'tell me' makes it harder to resist.

"Push me away cariño because if you don't, I won't be held accountable for what I'll do you" he warns this time coming out as a please.

Do I want him to stop?

No.

But should I stop him?

Yes. Yes I should.

I build up the courage and push him away.

"Stop" I breath fresh air as he leans against the wall and looks down at me with a smirk. I glare at him and walk out towards the main lounge area.