• C H A P T E R 14 •

Damien and I walk into the newly built club, many people standing in line waiting for entry

Peoples laughter and loud music booms and surrounds us as we walk further into the red and neon lights.

The girls have already entered at least an hour before we were free to come. Truth is I wouldn't have come tonight if it weren't for the mention of Quinn.

I want her. And I have to start talking to her to gain her trust and finally have her all to myself.

Fuck her husband.

"Let's get drinks first" Damien stops me patting my chest. I nod and we walk up to the bartender.

"A vodka, and whiskey bottle up to the VIP booth second floor" the bartender nods and grabs the money Damien hands him.

I look around watching couples dance and girls swaying against each other letting their bodies go.

I love the club, me and Damien used to hit the one downtown back home whenever we had the chance to, but with the new family member and threats we have no been able to attend out daily boys night outings.

we walk up the steps near the bathroom, Damien opens the door to the right, room 10.

As we walk in we see the girls dancing, laughing, with a bottle of vodka and scotch in their hands.

They have started the party already.

"oh, my hubby and blonde bestie are here!" gasps Perla jumping onto Damien. Damien holds her against his chest, her feet dangling.

Yeah by usher plays as i turn my attention to Quinn smiling she extends her hand waiting for me to take it.

i take it enjoying how her small hand fits perfectly on my big one. She pulls me against her nearly pushing her to the ground.

she laughs and wraps her arm around my waist.

I feel like she's taking advantage of me. i don't know how to feel about it?

i like it.

we sway to the music, both of Quinn's arms now wrapped around me "Your cute, ya know" she whispers into my ear nearly making me faint.

ohhh she called me cute!

she turns around her back now towards my front, i can feel her ass bounce against my throbbing cock.

fuuuck.

my hands travel around her waist settling on her flat stomach.

"And i gotta keep it real now" she sings her accent now gone, she laughs with the lyrics.

pulling her closer i lean down near her ear "you leaning up against me only makes me want you more gorgeous" she leans her head on my shoulder, i could see her growing smirk "that's my goal love" when she calls me love I die!