• C H A P T E R 7 •

We arrive at the airport, which isn't as crowded as I thought it would be

The car doesn't stop at the main entrance, instead it goes towards the back and soon onto the airplanes runway.

We stop just right beside the big Matt black airplane.

Don't tell me has his own private airplane?

"Come on" Damien's voice interrupts my thoughts and soon I take his hand and get out of the car.

He leads me towards the steps that go into the plane and soon we enter a big luxurious plane. All white leather seats, cream colored flor, some blacks and some more whites all over the plane.

It looks amazing.

"There's a bathroom and a bedroom back there, if you want to freshen up feel free to, and your clothes will be on the bed" Damien tells me sitting on the spinning chair near the center of the plane.

I make my way to back where the bathroom and bedroom and wow.

The whole room is big, modern design, black and white bed sheets, a window. A couch area, tv and a mini bar area.

I also further and finally the bathroom comes into view. It's a pretty decent size.

The bathroom has a shower, a toilet, double sink vanity and also a window.

I decide to shower, so I strip off my dress, placing it on a hook on the door.

Turning the water on to a warm setting, I untie my hair from the bun I had on, then brushed through it with my fingers.

Thank good they Did not apply too much gel, my hair would have fallen off.

Once the water is good I step into the shower and sigh as the warm water relaxes my muscles.

It's been a hard day, with finally getting married to the man I don't love, to having to move away from the only place I've known my whole life, and to having to deal with a sex deprived adult.

This isn't going to be easy, and that's a fact.

I just hope I'll be able to manage with Damien and his family.

Angel has a little crush which I hope does not get him dead. I really hope he knows what he's doing cause I won't be able to protect him forever.

I shampoo my hair and condition it. I pass my hands through my hair making water fall straight down my back.

Finally I use my favorite rose and lavender body wash.

Making sure to rub it all over my body and finally rinsing myself off with water.

I turn the water off and squeeze my hair making sure not too much water is on it.

I grab the towel that's right on the door, and wrap it around my body.