• C H A P T E R 28 •

Anson moves around the kitchen as all Quinn can do is stare at him

The way his muscles flex when he picks up the pan. When he slightly sticks out his tongue when he's concentrated.

Seeing him in her kitchen makes her imagine how things would be if he were with her. Everyday, waking up next to each other.

Would he still be the same as he is now? Attentive, sweet, and kind?

He doesn't want to look up because he's afraid he'd want to do something to her. His thoughts are going haywire.

He wants to hold her and protect her at all times but she needs to give herself some time before he can whisk her away with him.

Her smell invades his nostrils every corner he turns.

He just got her and her smell is like a drug and tequila, it sticks possibly fast and gets you so crazy.

Placing the spaghetti on two plates and cleaning up around himself he smiles at the meals.

He places a plate before Quinn "thank you" he nods handing her a wine glass cup and pores her a bit. It seems like a fancy occasion but it shouldn't and isn't one.

After a moment he sits beside her and begins eating his food. She's playing with it for a while before finally giving in and eating.

She was on a diet, no heavy food but he made her this and she could not deny it. His cooking skills are amazing.

we sit by the fireplace, my head on my knees discreetly glancing at Anson

Do you ever get that feeling that you know what you want, you want it so bad your willing to risk anything if not everything in order to obtain it.

Like a rush, you want it and you'd do anything for it.

That's what's washing over me at this moment.

Never have I ever wanted to jump on someone like I do to Anson. The sexual tension was always there, we've just decided to ignore it.

No I don't only want sex with him. I want...

I look at him, his eyes shining with the fires light. I want to be with him. I want him to be mine. I want to...

I want to heal with him. I want to help heal him too, and I want to learn how to love him correctly and how he deserves.

I guess I'm just...afraid.

Afraid of not succeeding and not being able show him the real me.

But I guess without risk you don't learn.

I want to learn and I'm ready to get rejected or get accepted.

If it means to try and be the one man who's truly been their for me.

"Anson" he looks at me his eyes turning soft "what is it?" I turn to look at him making sure his eyes are focused with mine.

"Is that offer still standing?" He shifts and tires to hide his smile. "For you, it'll always stand" I chuckle looking down and lifting my head off my knees.

"Do you think I'd be the girl to help you heal?" I ask him curiosity filling me. I want to know if he's sure.

"I think we both know we'll both be able to help heal each other" grabbing my hand in his own he caresses my hand.

"Are you sure you want me?" He leans closer pulling me into a hug pressing a soft kiss on my head.

"I've always wanted you, since the day I laid eyes on you" I smile looking up at him, now realizing just how perfect he is.

"If we do this Anson, I want you to understand that As we go I'll learn how to love you the way you deserve" he chuckles caressing my cheek.

"And I will too, I will be there for you whenever you need me" I nod my head leaning my head against his warm chest.

"And I've got mood swings" he groans "I don't care as long as your with me" I roll my eyes "so, does this mean we're lovers now?" His heart begins to beat fast.

I sit up straight and stare at his lips then at his eyes. "Yes, but just two more things to make it official" I raise my eyebrow in question.

He leans closer and presses his soft lips on mine. Closing my eyes I smile and snake my arms around his neck.

He parts away and I stare at him wanting more "this was one of two things" I nod my head impressed "and may I know the second thing?" He smirks.

"Taking you my queen on a proper worthy date" I laugh leaning my head back. He's the cutest.

"And why don't we count this as a date?" He shakes his head disapprovingly "you deserve something better" he smiles pulling me onto his lap.

"I want to make it perfect and memorable so you never forget it" I close my eyes enjoying his warmth. "Then I will be waiting for that date love" he groans pulling me closer hugging me.

"Please never stop calling me love" I smile laughing at his pleading eyes "ok love that's what I'll call you from now on" his smile widen pulling me onto the ground with him.

I yell clutching him.

"God I am so freaking lucky!?" He yells while I lay on his chest laughing at his happiness.

I hope this is a good choice. I really don't want to suffer anymore then I already have.

I need to heal and I really hope he's the key to help me succeed.