• C H A P T E R 16 •

"Alright wake up! Time to go home!" I groan feeling slight pain on my neck

Fuuuck.

My body aches and I feel like my head is about to explode.

"Chop chop!" The voice of the cop rings out again. I open my eyes and finally laying eyes on Damien.

He looks down at me and gives me a small smile. Standing up I stretch my limbs and finally notice both Blonde and Quinn both stretching as well.

"Bloody hell, I feel like I've just pounded my head over a cement wall!" I laugh at Quinn's wiry facial expression.

"Fuck, my body hurts like a bitch" Blonde holds onto Damien as he groans pushing him away.

"Let's go" Damien grabs my hand and leads me out.
He holds my heels in one hand while holding my hand in the other.

I don't know what happened last night, the only things I remember is getting locked up and then coming back to stay with blonde and Damien.

I'm praying I did not do anything too bad at the club.

As we step foot out of the station my eyes quickly adjust to the bright sunlight.

Luis, Sofia, and Jensen all lean against their cars.

Fucking prick.

I thought he would be gone and never appear again.

"Around her you always seem to get arrested or drunk somewhere else" his annoying voice starting to be enough for me to beat him up again.

"Get in the car Jensen" Quinn breaths a breath of annoyance as blonde stands beside her protectively.

Jensen looks at blonde and smirks.

He grabs Quinn by her arm and forces a kiss on her.

That's it.

I let go of Damien and push Quinn back. Grabbing his hair I pulll him back and bang his head against his new car.

"Did I not tell you about disappearing and never touching her again you pendejo?" I seethed at this point ready to fucking kill him for just breathing.

The hate I have for him can make me murder him.

It's sounds really good right now.

Luis and Damien both pull me away as Quinn looks at me sternly and shakes her head.

Blonde stands beside Quinn checking if she was hurt.

"I'm fine, Anson thank you" Blonde looks uncertain but nods his head.

"Jensen, please leave, I'll have Henry pick me up at Perla's place" I stand beside her glaring at him.

He rolls his eyes sand walks away holding his bloody nose. He drives off fast leaving us alone.