Epilogue

-WARNING⚠️!-

She looks so lost while holding a paper, she's looking to her right and left like a kid readying herself to cross the traffic street.

She looks so innocent. What the hell...

Am I looking at her for so long that I've notice that? Shit man, grip on yourself.

"She's a transferee, I bet." Si Brent. I looked at him and looked at the girl again. May nilapitan itong grupo pero agad ding iniwan ng mga ito. Napakunot noo ako. Why the heck did they left her?

"She is." I shortly said. Kasama ko ito kahapon, she's the girl my Aunt requested me to accompany to her dormitory.

"Woah, ba't mo alam pare?"

I scoffed. Hindi na sinagot pa si Trey.

"She's beautiful." It's Brent again. I looked at him and raised my brow.

"Type mo?" Naunahan ako ni River.

He laughed. "Yeah,"

Napaingos ako. Ang bilis naman siyang matipuhan! She's beautiful, yes, but she's not my type. She's too...innocent for me.

"She's looking at you!" Siniko ako ni Troy, paasik ko siyang tiningnan.

"Hi po!" She smiled and waved her little hand.

Nagsisipol ang kambal, agad ko silang binalingan ng matalim na tingin. Can't they shut their mouths?

"Hello baby girl!" Then there's the playboy, Brent, put his fucking arm over the girl's shoulder. I glared at his hand and gritted my teeth.

"A-ah hello po?" The innocent girl looks so confused! Now, she don't like what is happening. Why did she even approached us?!

"H-hello po." Bati niya ulit, pero sa akin na nakatingin. Right, she went to us...to me! Hindi dahil kay Brent, shit, why did he even have to do that?! That's a girl...an innocent good looking girl. Shit, she's...nevermind.

"You know her, Aki?"

I sighed. "No." I gritted my teeth. I'm telling the truth! Hindi ko siya kilala. I just helped her yesterday and nothing more.

"E-excuse me po...'di ba po tinulungan n-niyo ako kahapon--"

"Let's go." I cut her off.

I don't like what I am feeling right now. I hate this...she looks so helpless and I wanted to help her again but no...not again, I already help her yesterday and that's enough, she should live on her own.

I sighed when we left her. Ang dami pang sinasabi ng mga kasama ko but I remain silent...lagi naman.

Kumukulo ang dugo ko habang tinitingnan siyang kausap ang propesor na may history sa sexual harassment, wala siyang alam tungkol doon dahil transferee siya! Shit, the nerve of this guy! Bakit ba hindi pa 'to nakukulong?!

And the stupidest thing I did was...faking my rush! I faked of interrupting their conversation. And lied that Chandria is looking for her when the truth is I just want her to stay away with that guy. I swear, matutuyuan ako ng dugo kapag hindi pa nakulong o napaalis man lang ang gurong 'yon! Shit.

I hate to admit it but she has...a nice, soothing and calming voice! Muntik na akong madala noong nag-a-audition siya, so to cover up my feelings, I gave her 9. And she won! She became our female vocalist, but not for too long.

"Kuya,"

I shove his hand away from me. "Kailan niya sasabihin ha?"

"Hindi pa rin okay si Mommy, Kuya. Alam mo naman kung gaano siya kalugmok mula noong nawala si Daddy."