Little Space at Movies

A/n: GUYS I GOT SO MANY REQUESTS TYSMJSSJBSSJ IM WORKING ON THEM SO DO NOT FRET NOR WORRY I HAVE THEM IN ORDER FOR WHICH ONES IM DOING FIRST AND SUCH

Wow all caps sorry lolz

ALSO if ya'll don't have a specific scenario/request, you can just leave a ship you'd like to see, and i'll search tumblr for prompts that could fit the ship, or—now this may sound crazy—use my own brain.

For -Fxckb0y_Vibe5- TYSM for the prompt!!

Roman sucked on his pacifier, smiling through it as he played with his toys. He looked at the clock. Thirty more minutes of little time until he had to force himself out.

See, Roman was a little. Which meant that he liked to slip into little space sometimes. Now, he couldn't let Patton, who was coming to have a chill day with him, know about this little coping mechanism of his, because he was quite nervous about ruining his reputation, as well as his relationship with the bubblier man.

So he continued to stay little, until about five minutes before, when he had to force himself out of the headspace and try to stay big. It was quite the challenge, however, he somehow managed to keep it up as Patton arrived. He smiled and waved, not trusting himself to speak, for fear of his little voice coming through.

He certainly didn't want to slip back, so cleared his throat a few times to try and ground himself, "Hey Patton!" He cheered eventually, his dramatic flair in full blast.

Patton giggled, setting his bag down, "Roman! It's great to see you sweetie!" He squealed, giving him a hug.

Roman blushed at the pet name, before forcing himself to not slip at it, "So—what do you wanna do?" He questioned.

"Well, I was thinking that we could do each other's hair! We're both getting on the longer side, so i'm sure there's enough to at least putt our bangs up into a pony tail or a braid!" He chirped, "I brought hair ties and some pins!"

"Sounds lovely, my dear! Come, let us venture to the living room, as I have some hand mirrors we could use to see the final product!" He exclaimed dramatically, welcoming Patton in and closing the door behind him.