HE HAS A PISS KINK HAH-

A/n: Don't worry guys, i'm not breaking my own rules(yet😶😶😶😶)this won't have like, actual smut? Or does it? I DON'T KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SMUT 😭😭 okay, There will be kinky activity tho.

For urdadlolz123 TYSM forrrrthe request😩🤩✌️

Guys i'm guilty of falling into the trap of Fanon(uwu)Virgil😮‍💨it's just so fun to make him into a fragile smol bean lmao

So I shall redeem myself and make him sarcastic emo skater boi

Virgil rolled his eyes and flipped Roman the bird as he yet again began to tease/borderline make a move on him and Logan, "you aren't funny."

"I think i'm hilarious" Roman smirked, balancing a football on his head.

"Well we aren't laughing" Logan said dryly, shutting his locker as he grabbed his books.

"Pfft" Roman said with a roll of his eyes, opening his own locker and quickly putting a small but thick looking notebook inside, "well of course you aren't laughing. You don't have any emotions at all. You're like a robot, you wouldn't know joy if it slapped you in the back of the head."

"I can assure you, I know joy" he said, a soft smile on his face as he took Virgil's hand.

Virgil scoffed, "you sap—"

"That was adorable" Roman said, slowly trying to slip himself between them.

The final bell finally rung, signifying that they could leave the school. Roman quickly stopped what he was doing, and grabbed his football off his head, "gotta go to practice! Bye nerd, bye emo!" He exclaimed, slapping both of them on the foreheads as he ran past.

"That prick" Virgil mumbled, closing his own locker and about to walk off with Logan when he noticed something. "Lo. Look."

Logan glanced over, "ah." Roman's locker was open a crack.

Virgil crept over and opened it up some more.

"Virgil should we really—"

"Shhh" Virgil said, digging around inside, "come on, son't be such a whore in the mud."

Logan sighed, "okay."

Virgil saw something placed on top of the first shelf, and bent down. It was the book Roman had. On the front, it said "Roman's Diary" in big, fancy font. He rolled his eyes, "jeez. Couldn't have made it more obvious."

"So...We are taking his diary?" Logan questioned simply.

"Yes, what do you think I was doing?" Virgil grinned evilly, flipping through the diary, "this is amazing. Come on, if we get to school early enough we can put it back before he even realized that it was gone!"

"Don't you think this is a little risky? This is stealing."

Virgil rolled his eyes, "no, doofus, this is borrowing. For someone who can get a full scholarship to any university he wants, you sure are dumb."

"I will pretend that I didn't hear that, because I know how smart I am. Plus, even if it is borrowing, it's still an intentional invasion of privacy."

"But this is our chance, Logan! Think of how humiliated he would be when he found out that his most tormented victims know his deepest, darkest secrets!" Virgil whisper-yelled.

Logan sighed, pushing on Roman's locker until it was opened just a crack, "alright, fine. But let's hurry up and get on the bus before we're caught."