Lap Wetting

A/n: Omgosh choices

A/n: Omgosh choices...

Hmm....

I think that Patton would fit better? IM INDECISIVE HLELPNAJSNS

For _lokii_ tysm for requesting and being so patient lol

Remus tensed up. He knew this feeling all too well—ugh—he hated his bladder. He could never tell when he had to pee. It was weird, he could feel absolutely nothing, but then go to the bathroom 'just in case' and end up pissing his heart out. Usually though, since he didn't feel it—he just wouldn't go.

Which, lead him to the situation he was in.

He felt all of the desperation and need hit him all at once before he'd wet himself. His bladder would force the liquid out after reaching his limit.

"I'll be right back!" Remus squeaked from where he sat at the dinner table, quick to rush off and leave a very confused Patton behind.

He also had bladder retention, which meant that he was never fully empty.
So, he had to pee a lot and was often uncomfortable.

————————————————————

Now, Patton's problem was a little different. For him, he had a few types of bladder incontinence—functional incontinence, which was basically an inability to hold urine, as well as urge incontinence which made him have the urge to pee, and a lot.

He didn't have too bad of functional incontinence—he could hold it until he found a bathroom unless it got too urgent, but since he had to pee a lot more than just a regular old person, it got difficult to find that many bathroom opportunities throughout the day.

Remus really should've realized Patton's problem at the stage they were in in their relationship—Patton always had to pee, and a lot. You couldn't take him on a road trip if you tried unless you wanted to stop every ten minutes.

But since Remus was oblivious, and had his own problem to hide—it never clicked for him. Same with Patton. He was so focused on his own problem that he didn't really see Remus's.

But both of them really didn't want the other to find out for fear of being judged to broken up with. They both knew the other would be supportive of their problem of course—but it was still daunting to them.

So when one night, Remus invited Patton over for a movie night, he was nervous of course. He'd been able to avoid movie dates as long as he had—he knew it was inevitable. There was no way he'd be able to hold for an entire movie, even if he didn't have to go before hand.

He thanked his lucky stars that they weren't going to an actual theatre—Patton had absolutely horrible experiences with that kind of thing.

So he just grabbed what he thought he needed for the e night with Remus, that would ultimately turn into a sleepover. He brought two sets of pajamas and two sets of regular clothes..just in case. Extra underwear was a must, because even if he made it to the toilet, he often put it off for too long and soiled his underwear beyond the stage of comfort.