You're Getting Younger Every Day

A/n: I originally intended to write this a few days ago, but the baby has been sick, and sick babies take up a lot of time

A/n: I originally intended to write this a few days ago, but the baby has been sick, and sick babies take up a lot of time. She just doesn't stop crying and this mf is about to make me cry too💀

For robin4732 thank you so much! Loved writing this!

Logan swung his legs back and forth from the stool he was sitting on, his coloring book out and a crayon in hand. He was going to draw a masterpiece for his daddy, and it had to be perfect—he was going to try to color in the lines this time!

Remus was keeping an eye on him, cooking eggs on the stove for breakfast while trying to decipher Logan's age. When Logan was in little space, Remus liked to try and guess how old he would be that time. But Logan wasn't a very open book, so often times he had to give up and ask him.

But today he was determined.

He seemed to be very focused on his drawing, and his coloring didn't seem to be terribly too sloppy. He also didn't have his stuffed animal hooked into his arm like he usually did, so that led him to believe he was a bit older than his usual five.

"Lo?" Remus began, "are you....seven?"

Logan giggled, "so close! I'm six!"

"Darn" Remus said, "one of these days i'll get it."

"Keep dreaming" Logan said.

"Oh, you brat" Remus smirked, rolling his eyes. He turned back to the eggs to take them off the heat. He plated it with a piece of toast slathered in crofter's jam. He walked over to Logan to hand him his plate, raising a brow when he covered his picture with his arms.

"You can't see it yet. I'm not finished" he said seriously.

"Alright then" Remus said, setting both of their plates down, "what do you want to drink?"

"Orange juice!" He gasped, "and could I please have a straw?"

"Of course, baby" Remus smiled, going over to the fridge and pouring the cup, "silly straw?"

"Yes!"

————/———————————————

When everything was all said and done with breakfast, Logan was left to his own devices to color in peace, shooing his daddy away.

He took a sip from his cup of orange juice that had recently been refilled, before focusing intently on the crocodile lake he was drawing.

Remus came back in the kitchen, but before Logan could say anything, he was beat to it, "I'm not trying to peek, baby i'm just going to do the dishes" Remus smiled.

"Oh. Okay daddy!" Logan said.

But as soon as the sink turned on, Logan shifted in his seat and realized that he had a problem. He had to pee.