Hes Just a Little Shy Guy 👉👈

A/n: This one is for @whatever23tthank you so much for requesting! Loved writing this❤️❤️❤️

thank you so much for requesting! Loved writing this❤️❤️❤️

Next victim is either Patton or Roman, depends on which I finish writing first

Roman rolled his eyes, reluctant to let Virgil join their day out, "he's just going to bring doom and gloom to the table!"

"He'll balance out your loud and annoying ass" Remus growled, tired of hearing Roman complaining, "just because you hate him doesn't mean everybody else has to!"

"What?! I do not hate him!" Roman cried, "i'm just saying—"

"Roman" Logan cut in sharply, before sighing, "Roman. We all know you're just jealous."

"Jealous?!" Roman seethed.

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious" Patton giggled, "because he's stealing all your spotlight!"

Roman feigned a pout, "fine. I don't care, he can come."

Virgil rolled his eyes, "glad to have your permission, Princey. And don't worry, people get tired of me real easy, i'll be gone before you know it."

Janus scoffed, "you were talking about him as if he wasn't even in the car."

"I thought he was asleep!" Roman cried, his face dusted pink.

"No, my eyes were closed because your voice was giving me a headache" Virgil smirked.

"Oh! Sick burn!" Patton cried, high fiving Virgil.

"Whatever. Come on, let's just do this" Roman pouted.

————————————————————

Much to Virgil's surprise, nobody got tired of him. First time for everything, he supposed. Even months later, they had grown so close that they did everything together, and nobody even thought about doing anything without him. Roman was even like, his best friend now. Their teasing became a staple in their relationship, it was basically how they showed their love.

And of course, Virgil was still full of that burning self-loathing, because no matter how many times they hung out, he would always end up getting socially anxious at one point or another. Sometimes it would be early on in the occasion, or hit him during the end— often times he'd feel the anxiousness throughout the entire day, unable to shake it off.

And to add to that, often times when he felt that way, he could feel himself slipping into littlespace. He would catch himself, often times, gnawing on his thumb or his speech becoming slurred.

He would be able to force himself out of it, and keep himself straight most of the time, but he'd had far too many close calls where he thought he was going to be figured out.

Why couldn't he just be normal?

"So. What are we doing today?" Patton chirped, practically vibrating from his seat in the car.