Should've Been A TAD More Specific There, Pat

A/n: Because I'm not creative and don't know how to make up a whole fantasy world where wishes can happen,,,they're just going to be inside Thomas's mind for this💀

For urdadlolz123 you requested this almost a year ago I forgor about it im sorry😭😭

Tears sprung to Patton's eyes, but he pushed the feelings away. He had to. If he cried, than Roman would just roll his eyes and call him sensitive, or even worse, then he and Virgil would fight, and he would walk away before they found a solution to the problem. He had to stand his ground, "Roman, you know that we have to do this! For Thomas—"

"Oh, 'for Thomas'" Roman mocked, making a big show of rolling his eyes, "oh, Patton, grow up! You still act like a little kid, even after all this time! Your opinion isn't the only one that matters, I don't have to listen to you! None of us do!" He screamed from the top of his lungs.

"Roman, I promise you" Patton said, his voice filled with emotion, trying to ignore the bite to Roman's tone, "everything is going to work out just fine. It's all going to be okay."

"No, Patton!" Roman yelled, "you can't just fix everything with one of your stupid speeches about rainbows and lollipops! Life doesn't work that way, so will you just go away?!"

Patton visibly crumpled at the sheer amount of pure hatred in Roman's tone. How had things went wrong so quickly? Why have they been arguing so much lately? Roman always seemed to be upset with him, he didn't understand! Why were things changing?!

...Was it him? Was he really just a bad person hiding behind his smiles?

"Roman, I know how hard this is for you—"

"And there he goes!" Roman yelled, throwing his hands up, "t-there he goes with the empathy! With the 'I know exactly how you feel' no you don't! Because perfect pappy Patton has never felt anything but sunshine and joy a day in his life! Nothing ever goes wrong for you because you control everything!"

"Roman, that isn't true!" Patton defended, "i'd say it's more rare for me to feel genuine 'sunshine and joy'than anything! I must be a much better actor than you if you think for one second that any of this" Patton said, gesturing to himself as his voice broke, "is real!"

"Just shut the fuck up, will you?!" Roman boomed.

The room fell silent for a whole five seconds. Logan, who had previously been trying to ignore the argument, pretending to read his book, closed it without bookmarking it, oh no he was pissed and was on his feet before Roman could even blink. Virgil, in his shock, couldn't say anything for a few moments.

"Roman" Virgil finally growled, restraining himself from murdering Roman—could sides even die? Well, id Roman said one more thing they were going to find out, "leave Patton alone, he's just trying to help."

"Don't you dare ever speak to him that way again" Logan said, his voice scarily quiet. He had a glare boring into Roman's skull.

"Stay in your own lane" Roman muttered, before finally looking over to Patton, who was quivering where he stood, with a two hands clasped over his mouth as tears ran down his cheeks.

Roman, finally realizing what he had said, swallowed thickly, "Patton, I—"

Patton let out a broken sob, before sinking down.

"Roman!" Virgil practically screamed, "what is wrong with you?! Look what you've done, you made Patton cry!"

"You blew everything out of proportion" Logan snapped, "just like you always do! It's not even that bug of a deal that we have to put you away for a few hours! Thomas cannot afford to be creative in that meeting, he was invited out of courtesy, he isn't supposed to have any ideas, he's supposed to listen and take notes!"