ROMAN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!(Sequal to previous chap)

A/n: Alright, so this is a direct follow up of the last chapter.

Road trip ones have to be my fav😭😭do any of yall have any car omo prompts except instead of the passengers its the driver?

ANYWAY,,, this one is for @EmilyJohnston328, thank you so much!

After Remus apologized for pressing on Roman's bladder, the tension left the room and everything seemed good between the twins again.

But Roman was petty. And he was going to come up with a plan for revenge. He didn't know what it would be yet, but he knew that he was going to humiliate his brother. He just didn't know how. Remus wasn't one to get embarrassed easily, or ashamed of his actions.

Hell, the fact that he got a genuine apology out of him was kind of jaw-dropping. He actually looked sorry for what he did, and claimed that it was just a decision he made in the moment, trying to avenge Janus.

Speaking of, when Janus finally came home, he wasn't apologetic, he didn't seem to feel bad at all. In fact, he had laughed until his stomach hurt, pointing at Roman, who was still soaked with piss, as he wiped tears of laughter from his eyes, "you actually pissed your pants?!"

"Janus!" Patton chastised, "you didn't like it when Roman did it to you, it makes you a hypocrite to laugh!"

Virgil hid a smile behind his hand. As much as he wanted to defend Roman, and as much as he knew what Janus and Remus had done was not okay—he had to admit the whole situation was kind of funny, "Patton, let Janus have this one. Roman had it coming. It's only fair. Maybe Remus will get his turn to pee his pants soon" he joked.

Little did Virgil know. Roman was already coming up with an elaborate plan to get Remus to piss himself.

Before Patton could say anything else, Virgil continued, "but, the joke is over now, which means that Janus needs to give Roman the key so that he can go in the bathroom and get cleaned up" he said simply, before walking over to Janus, and snatching the key. He tossed it to Roman, before grabbing Janus by the ear and dragging him out of the room.

"Oh Lord, Janus is in for it now" Logan smirked, "what even happens when he does that—"

"We do not speak of that which happens in the rooms" Remus said darkly, shivering.

"...Should I...be concerned?" Patton asked slowly.

Remus's mood shifted immediately, snapping his head up and putting on a twisted smile, "nope! All good here!"

They heard muffled screams from the back of the house, and were silent for a while, before Janus came back out of the room, "i'm sorry, Roman" he said, muttering his apology, "but it was still worth it."

Virgil came back out of the room soon after, a calm look on his face. Remus literally hid behind Patton, and everybody stared in horror and confusion, wondering what the hell had happened.

Remus, Janus and Virgil all hid their smirks from the others. Nothing happened back there, they just all liked to pretend that Virgil was insane, and someone to be feared.

———————————————————

Roman figured out what he was going to do as soon aa Logan reminded them that they had a road trip to go on.

It was perfect. Of course, he'd have to figure out how to make sure that Remus didn't get to go at any stops, but it couldn't be too hard. The drive was five and a half hours, they'd probably only stop two or three times. And Remus would probably be either asleep or distracted, and if he wasn't, Roman could come up with a way to keep him from going.